I run many varieties of tours in the Veneto Region, meeting the expectations of many different guests who come here for the first time, or who have decided to come back to explore some other minor spots so that I can deliver the best tailor-made experience.
I would be delighted to show you the amazing beauties of my region, tell you incredibly curious stories and guide you off the beaten paths in Vicenza, Verona, Venice and the stunning Venetian and Palladian Villas.
I have a passion for art history and fine arts, and over the years I've acquired a vast knowledge of the Veneto's history and folklore. I love the place I live in, and what I always try to do is to transmit my passion to my guests, as only a real local can do!
I can take you sightseeing to amazing and unique spots, even to many hidden places off the beaten tracks, food and wine itineraries, wine and olive oil tasting, by car, by bike or even hiking from one villa to the other. I consider myself a "foodie" and I love exploring local restaurants where you can still taste the authentic savory Italian food.
I enjoy traveling with children and families, inventing interactive ways to tell kids the beauties they visit. I consider myself a very curious person, I like exploring, I'm fond of reading stories and curious anecdotes regarding the places I visit.
I love what I do, and I do what I love, which makes me a lucky person indeed!
I'll wait for you in Veneto for sharing with you the wonder and the rich surprises of my beautiful region.
A Recent Review of this guide
Our guide was Daniela Z and she was terrific. She had a wonderful command of so much history and really made the Doge Museum and St Marks Basilica come alive. We were very fortunate to have our travel planner, Dale Arroyo with Cruise Planners, recommend Daniela. This tour was definitely a 5+ on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Licensed Local Guide for all Veneto's region (issued by Vicenza's province in 2009)
- Tour leader since 2014
- Degree in English Language and Literature - specialization in Fine arts and History at Verona's University
- In 2014: course on Renaissance Architecture in the Veneto
- In 2014: course on Russian and Byzantine Icons and their interpretation
- In 2015: specialization course, Church Cultural Heritage in the Veneto
- In 2016 I've applied for a course to lead guests with disabilities for cultural tours
- In 2016 I've attended a full First Aid and Basic Life Support course, issued in partnership with the Italian White Cross.
I'm not a professional driver: I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.