I run different tours in the Veneto Region, meeting the expectations of many different guests who come here for the first time, or who have decided to come back to explore some other minor spots so that I can deliver the best tailor-made experience.
I would be delighted to show you the amazing beauties of my region, tell you incredibly curious stories and guide you off the beaten paths in Vicenza, Venice and the stunning Venetian and Palladian Villas.
I have a passion for art history and fine arts and over the years I've acquired a vast knowledge of the Veneto's history and folklore.
I have a specialization on the contemporary history of Venice and I'm attending a master course at Venice University, specific on the history and art of this unique city.
I love the place I live in, and what I always try to do is to transmit my passion to my guests, as only a real local can do!
I can take you sightseeing to my favourite spots, even to many hidden places off the beaten tracks, food and wine itineraries, wine and olive oil tasting, by car, by bike or even hiking from one villa to the other. I consider myself a "foodie" and I love exploring local restaurants where you can still taste the authentic savory Italian food.
I enjoy traveling with children and families, inventing interactive ways to tell kids the beauties they visit. I am a very curious person, I like exploring, I'm fond of reading stories and curious anecdotes regarding the places I visit.
I love what I do, and I do what I love, which makes me a lucky person indeed!
I wait for you in Veneto for sharing with you the wonders and the rich surprises of my beautiful region.
A Recent Review of this guide
A really knowledgeable and friendly lady. We would certainly use Daniella again.
- Licensed Local Guide since 2009
- Tour leader since 2014
- Degree in English Language and Literature - specialization in art history (Verona's University)
- in 2019: degree and specialization on Contemporary history of Venice (from the Ca Foscari University of Venice)
- In 2014: course on Renaissance Architecture in the Veneto
- In 2014: course on Russian and Byzantine Icons and their interpretation
- In 2015: specialization course, Church Cultural Heritage in the Veneto
- In 2016: course to lead guests with disabilities for cultural tours
- In 2016 : First Aid and Basic Life Support course, issued in partnership with the Italian White Cross
- In 2019: course on Byzantine history of Venice and course on modern history of Venice (from the Ca Foscari University of Venice)
I'm not a professional driver: I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.