Skip the line, no audioguides, transportation included, all palace and gardens fees included.
Hassle-free private guided tour to one of Paris' gems, Versailles with hotel pickup and drop-off plus skip-the-line tickets.
9 AM: Hotel Pickup in Paris
- Introduction to the century of Louis XIV and the history of the Palace of Versailles.
- Tailored visit to the Park, the Grand Canal.
- Discovery of the architecture of the Palace, the different courtyards, the Royal Stables.
- Private guided visit of the Royal Apartments, Royal Chapel, Hall of Mirrors, Queen's Apartments, Hall of the Battles.
- Lunch in a place at your convenience (the restaurant "La Flotilla" near the Grand Canal is recommended).
- Private walking tour through the gardens and discovery of the most spectacular fountains.
- By the afternoon, I'll be really glad to guide you at the big Trianon, and his magnificent collection of furniture.
- The small Trianon, and the Marie Antoinette domain.
- Finish the tour with a bucolic walk by the queen's hamlet.
5 PM: Back to your hotel
NOTE that the Versailles palace is closed on Mondays.
Pickup at your hotel or apartment in Paris around 9 AM. Then we head to Versailles in approximately 20 km drive.
I've booked in advanced skip-the-line tickets which are scheduled at a specific time to avoid the individual's long entrance lines.
We'll visit the state apartments and the interior of the palace.
Then head out to the breathtaking landscapes of Versailles gardens. From April to October, it is possible to see the water fountain show in the gardens on the weekends and some Tuesdays.
Then we will stop for lunch with three possible options: restaurant, brasserie, and if the weather conditions are favorable we can arrange a picnic in the park, in front of the magnificent canal.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, Queen's Hamlet in the afternoon, and you will be back at the hotel around 5 PM.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Should book within hotel in Paris, France only.
End Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Should book within hotel in Paris, France only.
Duration: 8 hours
Up to ten hours depending on the traffic and affluence in Versailles.
Mercedes Viano 2014 (8 seater)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euros - Meals.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Gustavo was engaging and knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.