Skip-the-line access & Private Transportation
* Private 5 hours tour of Versailles palace and gardens
* Round-trip private transportation from your hotel with A/C vehicle
* Skip the long lines and get straight into the home of Kings and Queens
* Discover the world's most famous garden and the Hall of Mirrors
* Explore the French Royal Luxury at your own pace
* Enjoy your Private Local Guide and feel free to ask all questions
* Morning, afternoon or evening tour, choose what is best for you!
Great news! My Versailles private tour is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
I meet you directly at your hotel and on the way to Versailles I will introduce you to its fascinating history and characters. Our ride (private car) takes 30 mins and we park just by the entrance of the palace.
We start exploring right away beginning with the courtyards, especially the marble one! I have booked a timed-entry so we don't need to waste time in line, that is Royal treat!
I take you to the lesser known ground floor apartments where the luxury is absolutely stunning and you will recognize the different styles: rococo, neo-classical etc
Then we continue upstairs in the State Apartment where the Kings used to live. The Hall of Mirror is the most mesmerizing room of it all but I will also tell you secrets about life at court.
Last but not least, we spend 1 hour in the legendary gardens, strolling by the groves and and ponds, admiring fountains and statues.
Let's go shall we?!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Availabilty: Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday)
Private transportation with AC vehicle and professional driver
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
One of the best private tours we have had. Bertrand was very personable and a fountain of knowledge. His enthusiasm and descriptions brought the history of Versailles to life. Worth every penny.