SKIP THE LINE tickets included - Half-day trip from Paris
* Private 5 hours tour of Versailles palace and gardens
* Round-trip private transportation from your hotel with A/C vehicle
* Skip the long lines and get straight into the home of Kings and Queens
* Discover the world's most famous garden and the Hall of Mirrors
* Explore the French Royal Luxury at your own pace
* Enjoy your Private Local Guide and feel free to ask all questions
* Morning, afternoon or evening tour, choose what is best for you!
Great news! My Versailles private tour is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
I meet you directly at your hotel and on the way to Versailles I will introduce you to its fascinating history and characters. Our ride (private car) takes 30 mins and we park just by the entrance of the palace.
We start exploring right away beginning with the courtyards, especially the marble one! I have booked a timed-entry so we don't need to waste time in line, that is Royal treat!
I take you to the lesser known ground floor apartments where the luxury is absolutely stunning and you will recognize the different styles: rococo, neo-classical etc
Then we continue upstairs in the State Apartment where the Kings used to live. The Hall of Mirror is the most mesmerizing room of it all but I will also tell you secrets about life at court.
Last but not least, we spend 1 hour in the legendary gardens, strolling by the groves and and ponds, admiring fountains and statues.
Let's go shall we?!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel/accommodation
End location: At the end of the tour I will drop you off at your hotel/accommodation
Duration: 5 hours
Availabilty: Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday)
Morning tour: 8.30am - Afternoon tour: 1pm - Evening tour: 3.30pm
Private transportation with AC vehicle and professional driver
* SKIP-THE-LINE of Versailles palace
* Private round trip transportation in AC vehicle
* 5 hour custom private tour
* All taxes and entrance fees (chateau and gardens)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euros - For a drink/snack or souvenir
* Food, drinks
* Personal expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very friendly and accommodating. He understood our needs and personalized the tour. Listened to what we wanted, understood our culture.