See tour map with itinerary in green colour - 4-hour walking tour in Verona
A 'must' tour recommended to any first-time visitor and photography lover! See tour map with tour itinerary in green colour.
Verona is really an open air museum, the perfect city to browse around. On this tour you can explore a little bit of everything. Of course you cannot expect to learn all about Verona in half a day, but this tour takes you closer to the beautiful soul of the city and sets you up for independent exploration during the rest of your stay. Verona is not only the city of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, get the flavour of Verona by walking through its breathtaking squares and amazing streets, learning about its past and beauty.
No entrance tickets are foreseen for this tour. This tour can be run in the morning or in the afternoon.
See tour map numbers:
1. Piazza Bra, explanation of all monuments (arena, Gran Guardia and Barbieri palaces, Portoni della Bra with medieval city wall and liston);
5. Castelvecchio and Ponte (bridge) Scaligero, Roman Gavi arch;
27. Roman Borsari gate with Corso Cavour and Corso Porta Borsari
25. Corte Sgarzerie;
9. Piazza Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Mercato vecchio;
7. Scaligeri's arks;
3. Romeo's house;
26. Corso Anastasia, Via Duomo;
19. Piazza Duomo with the beautiful cathedral facade and Ponte Pietra (stone bridge);
20. Santa Anastasia square and via sottoriva, back to corso sant'Anastasia;
2. Via Cappello with Juliet's house;
24. Via Leoni sith roman Leoni gate;
22. via Mazzini with old jewish ghetto and synagogue;
1. Piazza Bra
No entrance fees foreseen for the above itinerary
There is no entrance fees to be paid for this tour.
You will visit some more places and sites not listed above
Tour available at the moment only in English
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
You will be expected to walk a lot thro crowded squares and streets, tour can last a bit more... Feel free to stop for a cappuccino or an ice cream or whatever you want or need during the tour. This tour can be run in the morning or in the afternoon.
I am a Licensed Tourist Guide/Tour Guide and have access to any landmark
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
She was very informative and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.