Valpolicella 3 Wineries tour with transportation and lunch.
Join our full day wine tour through the famous landscape of Amarone.
During the trip, you will admire panoramic views of the hills and the vineyards of the glorious Valpolicella land, as well as Romanesque churches and medieval villages too.
Stop for a wine tasting experience in one of our select wineries, where a professional sommelier will make you discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC: from the classic to the Amarone, Ripasso and Recioto wine.
Then, a lunch based on typical products will be served in the second winery. An extra virgin olive-oil tasting will be included as well. Lunch will be on typical products: burrata with prosciutto ham or different kind of cheeses combined with mustard, cold cuts, and more.
During the afternoon you will be hosted in another nice winery to fully enjoy your Valpolicella experience with your personal local guide.
- Private transport from the hotel to Valpolicella
- Panoramic stops on the road to admire some historical villages and Roman churches
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines (DOCG wines included) at one exclusive wine cellar
- Lunch in the winery based on typical products depending on the season
- Visit of the second winery with private wine tasting
- Return to Verona city.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or accommodation.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
This is a full day trip, but I will always be at the personal needs of my clients, if they want to stay more or less in a place.
Up to a maximum of 4 persons, I will pick you up with a private comfortable car with air conditioning.
If you are 5 or more, I will arrange a modern Minivan with air conditioning.
Please inquire me for a customized tour.
- Private transportation
- 3 Wine tasting in 3 different selected wineries to compare different wines
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- A great Lunch in loco based on typical products depending on the season, plus a sweet surprise, all combined with wines: from Valpolicella classico, to Amarone and Recioto!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euro - You just could need cash if you want to buy some wine, even if the credit card is always accepted.
I do not have a license to give tours inside the Hermitage Museums.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A truly amazing day. Virginia was very knowledgeable and went the extra mile for us all day. The 7+ hours just flew by! We will definitely spend another day with her on our next trip to Verona.