Valpolicella Wineries tour with transportation, lunch and the visit of a private majestic Villa
Join our full day wine tour through the famous landscape of Amarone.
During the trip, you will admire panoramic views of the hills and the vineyards of the glorious Valpolicella land, as well as Romanesque churches and medieval villages too.
Join a typical Veronese Villa with its beautiful garden, a perfect mix of English-style gardens, rolling landscapes, exotic plants, meandering paths, hidden corners with faux archaeological ruins.
Stop for a wine tasting experience in one of our select wineries, where a professional sommelier will make you discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC: from the classic to the Amarone, Ripasso and Recioto wine.
Then, a lunch based on typical products will be served. An extra virgin olive-oil tasting will be included as well.
During the afternoon you will be hosted in another nice winery to fully enjoy your Valpolicella experience with your personal local guide.
- Private transport from the hotel to Valpolicella
- Panoramic stops on the road to admire some historical villages and Roman churches
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines ( DOCG wines included) at one exclusive wine cellar
- Lunch in the winery based on typical products depending on the season
- Visit of the second winery with private wine tasting
- Guided tour of a private Villa of '600 and its huge park
- Return to Verona city.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or accommodation.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
This is a full day trip, but I will always be at the personal needs of my clients, if they want to stay more or less in a place.
Up to a maximum of 3 persons, I will pick you up with a private comfortable car with air conditioning.
If you are 4 or more, I will arrange a modern Minivan with air conditioning.
Please inquire me for a customized tour.
- Private transportation
- 2 Wine tasting in 2 different selected wineries
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Lunch in loco based on typical products depending on the season
- Guided tour of a private Villa of '600 and its huge park.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euro - You just could need cash if you want to buy some wine, even if the credit card is always accepted.
I do not have a license to give tours inside the Hermitage Museums.