After obtaining my Tourism High School diploma, I lived for two years in the United States where I collaborated with the US Department of the Interior in San Francisco, at the Golden Gate Recreation Area, for the translation into Italian of the documentation on Alcatraz Island. I then worked for a year as a cultural representative at EPCOT Center - Walt Disney World Co. in Orlando, Florida.
Once back in Venice, I graduated with honors in History from Venice University Ca' Foscari, concentrating my studies on Venetian and Byzantine Art and History. In 2000 I became a Qualified Tourist Guide of Venice and the Venetian Villas.
I love traveling and local cuisine, the sea, nature, animals, and 60s and 70s pop and rock. Over the years I dedicated myself to the promotion of initiatives aimed at the dissemination of Venetian culture and held lectures on Venice's History and Art for the UNESCO Campaign on safeguarding Venice, contributing to the restoration of two 15th and 19th-century paintings preserved in the local church of Santa Maria Formosa.
I recently obtained a master's degree with honors in Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities, studying in depth subjects related to the international law and the protection of cultural heritage, UNESCO and to sustainable tourism.
- Venice Tour guide qualification # 232 06/04/2000 (issued by Regione Veneto /Venice Metropolitan Area)
- Tour Manager qualification # 68 28/11/1988 (issued by Regione Veneto)
- Port Security Pass #25656 (issued by Venice Port Authority)
- University Degree in History
- Master University Degree in Economy and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities.