Nature and Wildlife, Local Experience, City, After Dark
Kid Friendly: Yes. Children must be able to sit on regular car seats or you must provide car seats for your children.
Must be able to get in and out of a minivan
Maximum travelers: 6
English (fluent), French (basic), Spanish (basic)
An evening tour to watch shooting stars
After an afternoon of wandering around the city, what better way to cap off a visit to Vancouver than stargazing! We will pick you up from your hotel or other place designated by you, then drive through Stanley Park, and cross over the Lion's Gate bridge. Driving through the Dundarave neighbourhood, and stop at 7-11 to pick up hot chocolate of coffee, then up to the sea-to-sky highway to a viewpoint unobstructed by the light pollution of Vancouver. After an hour or two of stargazing we will start to head back to your hotel.
- Pick up at your location
- A short driving tour of Eastern Stanley Park
- A quick trip over the Lion's Gate bridge
- Drive through the Dundarave village and a stop at 7-11 for hot chocolate or coffee
- Driving up the Sea-to-Sky highway
- A stop at a viewpoint to watch stars and shooting stars
- Drive back to your location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel, cruise ship terminal, or other point designated by you!
End location: Drop off at your hotel, cruise ship terminal, or other point designated by you.
Duration: 2 hours
2016 Dodge Grand Caravan, with second row windows that lower for improved viewing and photography.
- Hot chocolate or coffee,
- Transportation to and from all locations
- My time and experience as a local guide
- A few laughs and smiles along the way!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 CAD - Any extra food or souvenirs you might want.
Any extra food you wish to bring along.
Any souvenirs you wish to purchase.
Limit of 6 passengers that must be able to get in and out of a car/van.