A Beauty of its nature and Culture
El Valle de Antón (Anton Valley) is located in the province of Coclé, district of Anton which outstands its beautiful panoramic view of his gourgeous hills and mountains. It takes 2 hours to reach. Its temperature is cooler than the capital city (72 degrees F. ). The town is remarkable because its population are settle over a Volcanic Crater at 1, 800 feet above sea level.
The places we will visit are:
1. Public Market and Craft Center
2. Thermal wells
3. Macho Waterfall and Ecological Swimming pool
4. Haven Butterfly Garden or Níspero Zoo & Garden
We start our tour by taking the Panamerican Highway heading to Anton Valley which is located 1. 5 hours from Panama city. Once reached we'll visit the following places:
1. Public Market & Craft Center: Local people exhibits their crops as well their Crafts as a way of living.
2. Thermal Wells: Good Spot for skin health exfoliation treatment with mineralized Clay. there are ecological thermal pool and the facility provides dressing rooms so you can change clothes.
3. Macho Waterfall: Protected rainforest area provided with a trail were it leads you to a nice waterfall. As you enter, it is possible you may listen or observe certain animals.
4. Haven Butterfly Garden: wonderful opportunity to interact with some of our endemical butterflies such as the well known Morphus.
5. Níspero Zoo & Garden: Zoo and Plants observation area (optional)
Lunch time is counted in the tour. Around 2:00pm should be moving back to Panamá.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point could be at your Hotel, Cruise ship port or Airport you're arriving (in such case, please provide flight/cruise ship details in order to make a Banner with your name as a reference)
End location: Tour ends normally at the pickup point which could be Hotel, Airport or Cruise ship port; however, if you desire to have a different location for dropoff we can reach to a mutual agreement.
Duration: 6 hours
Tour lenght duration may be affected due to car traffic in certain days.
we will use my personal Vans which is a Hyundai-H1 Year 2012, automatic transmission, air conditioned, in Excellent conditions, with a capacity of 11 passengers, however, for a comfortable journey it is suggested a maximun of 5 passengers.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
140 USD - For beverages, Lunch meal at a Restaurant, Souvenirs, Admissions fee's
All tours can be tailor-made to meet your needs.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vincent is the BEST! He created a custom tour for myself and my two teenage children and we loved every minute. Spent the first day hiking in Anton Valley - he had a plan, but was flexible and graciously accommodated my kids requests. He wanted to make sure we had a great experience. Second day in Panama City at the canal - amazing! Fluent in English, extremely knowledgeable, and very insightful - made sightseeing tours more of a cultural event. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!