Know in depth the cultural, natural, industrial and human heritage of Valladolid
We've designed the Valladolid bike tour to give you an insiders' look along with everything you'll need to get the most out of your time in Valladolid.
On a comfortable bike you will get to know the "must see" places but also places away from the typical touristic paths. The Valladolid bike tour is ideal for everyone who wants to get to know the city in a short time but in a relaxed way.
The tour covers the city in 2 hours with stops every few minutes for the guide to provide commentaries.
"On our 2 hour tour, you will see what will take about a whole day by foot!"
You can make a choice between our scheduled daily Valladolid bike tour or a tour designed according to your personal wishes.
The tour can also be arranged in your own language.
• North Station, Central Park, Zorrilla square, Monastery philippine-Oriental Museum; Cavalry Academy.
• Trade Fair, Duke of Lerma skyscraper, Marquis of Ensenada Hotel and old flour mill.
• Dock and Canal of Castile, Giron Quarter and Urban Park Forest Hill of Las COntiendas.
• Soccer Stadium, Cultural Centre Miguel Delibes, Farm school and Castile and Leon Government.
• Prado Monastery, Science Museum (formerly The Palero flour factory), Bridge and Glen Hispanic Real.
• Main Street, Military Headquarters , Memorial Cinema, Statue of the Bull, Old Slaughterhouse (Laboratory of Arts and contemporary theater box).
•Suspension Bridge, Millennium Square, Beach, Summer Royal Palace remains.
• St. Augustine Archives, Jewish quarter, Fabio Nelli Archaeological Museum, Old arena squre.
• San Pablo Square and Church, Royal Palace, Sculpture Museum, • Church of St. Martin, Antigua Church, University Square, Cathedral, old Market.
• San Benito Monastery Contemporary Art Museum, Main Square, Santiago Sreet
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours
Starts at 11 o'clock
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2 euro - drink
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Totally recommend Javier. His knowledge of history of Valladolid is impressive, yet easy to understand. My wife and I found the city to be very bike friendly and it helped us cover many bases in a relatively short period of time.
Hugo Del Pozzo