Day Trip / Out of Town, Local Experience, Museums / Culture, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Please let us know if you use any wheelchair. You must be able to get in and out of a car
Maximum travelers: 6
Catalan (fluent), English (fluent), Spanish (fluent)
Combine the Roman city of Sagunto with the amazing city of Valencia
Your expert and local guide will wait you at the main terminals in Valencia for this historical and cultural 6h private shore excursion with transport to Sagunto and Valencia.
In 45min panoramic drive from Valencia you will get to the Roman city of Sagunto for discovering the Roman Theatre and the Castle. You will have time to swim in the deep Roman history of "Saguntum".
We will have time to discover the Jewish quartier too.
Once we visit Sagunto, we will drive back to Valencia for exploring the City of Arts and Sciences. A futuristic area designed by Santiago Calatrava born in Valencia.
By a panoramic drive we will get to the Valencia's bullring, City hall and the Central market area.
This will be a great tour where we will combine some ancient history in Sagunto and then modern times in Valencia.
Sagunto and Valencia shore excursion 6h with private transport, a tour focused in the Roman empire, medieval times and new spots!
- Departure from port
- Panoramic drive to Sagunto
- Sagunto visit: Roman theatre + Castle (WC available, souvenirs shop, photo stop. . . )
- Jewish quartier walking tour
- 45min drive back to Valencia
- City of Arts and Sciences photo stop (WV available, coffee shop, souvenirs shop. . . )
- Panoramic drive: Valencia's bullring, city hall, central market area. . .
- End at the port or city center. The client can decide where to be dropped off.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Valencia Acciona Transmediterranea Terminal.
Please, check this with your cruise line.
End location: Same place meeting point or Valencia city center. The client can decide where to be dropped of
Duration: 6 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.