Explore the historic center of Valencia and the City of Arts and Science
Start by enjoying a panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach and the America's cup area. Continue by admiring the City of Arts and Science designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
Once in the city center, admire buildings like the: Colon Marcket, the bullring or the town hall. Start the walking tour visiting the Silk Exchange bulding (XVth century). It was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain's golden age.
Walk to the Mercado Central, which as well as being a masterpiece of Modernist design.
This walking tour continue with Plaza Redonda, this particular "circular" square.
End with a panoramic view of the Cathedral, Admire its mixture of Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque styles, and finally we will arrive to the Virgin square the most important religious square.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me!!
- Meeting point in the passengers terminal Acciona Transmediterranea Terminal
- Panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach, America's Cup area
- City of Arts and Science panoramic sights (Wc and souvenirs shops available)
- Panoramic tour to the city center
- Silk Exchange Building visit and Central Market (WC available and time for shpping)
- Walking tour in the City Center: Cathedral, Basilica, Virgin Square. . .
- End of the tour, drive back to the main terminal
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
- On Monday many tourist sites are closed
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
8 Euros - - Ticket entrance to the Silk Exchange Building (World Heritage site by UNESCO) and horchata tasting).
Please, bring with you some cash for your extra needs (water 1'50€ coffee 2€...)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour. Jorge was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. Exactly why you select a private tour. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Valencia.