Explore the historic center of Valencia and the City of Arts and Science
Start by enjoying a panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach and the America's cup area. Continue by admiring the City of Arts and Science designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
Once in the city center, admire buildings like the: Colon Marcket, the bullring or the town hall. Start the walking tour visiting the Silk Exchange bulding (XVth century). It was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain's golden age.
Walk to the Mercado Central, which as well as being a masterpiece of Modernist design.
This walking tour continue with Plaza Redonda, this particular "circular" square.
End with a panoramic view of the Cathedral, Admire its mixture of Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque styles, and finally we will arrive to the Virgin square the most important religious square.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me!!
- Meeting point in the passengers terminal Acciona Transmediterranea Terminal
- Panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach, America's Cup area
- City of Arts and Science panoramic sights (Wc and souvenirs shops available)
- Panoramic tour to the city center
- Silk Exchange Building visit and Central Market (WC available and time for shpping)
- Walking tour in the City Center: Cathedral, Basilica, Virgin Square. . .
- End of the tour, drive back to the main terminal
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Acciona Transmediterranea passengers terminal
End location: At the same pick up point or in the city center of Valencia, wherever the client decides
Duration: 4 hours
- On Monday many tourist sites are closed
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 4h Professional driver/guide. The same person will be driving and guiding in Cartagena
- Luxury private a/c car or mini-van up to 6 people (driver and guide will be the same person).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
8 Euros - - Ticket entrance to the Silk Exchange Building (World Heritage site by UNESCO) and horchata tasting).
Please, bring with you some cash for your extra needs (water 1'50€ coffee 2€...)
- 8€ ticket entrace to the Silk Exchange Building (World Heritage site by UNESCO) + horchata tasting.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We used Jorge twice on this trip and he was one of the best guides we have ever had with Toursbylocals. Very enthusiastic, knowledgeable, professional and gracious. He was a real find.