Explore the historic center of Valencia and the City of Arts and Science
Start by enjoying a panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach and the America's cup area. Continue by admiring the City of Arts and Science designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
Once in the city center, admire buildings like the: Colon Marcket, the bullring or the town hall. Start the walking tour visiting the Silk Exchange bulding (XVth century). It was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain's golden age.
Walk to the Mercado Central, which as well as being a masterpiece of Modernist design it is where you can see the city in full swing as shoppers stock up on fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and more.
This walking tour continue with Plaza Redonda, this particular "circular" square.
End with a panoramic view of the Cathedral and the Virgin Square.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me!!
- Meeting point in the passengers terminal
- Panoramic tour to "La Malvarrosa" beach, America's Cup area
- City of Arts and Science panoramic sights
- Panoramic tour to the city center
- Silk Exchange Building visit and Central Market
- Walking tour in the City Center: Cathedral, Basilica, Virgin Square. . .
- End of the tour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Acciona Transmediterranea passengers terminal
End location: At the same pick up point or in the city center of Valencia, wherever the client decides
Duration: 4 hours
- On Monday many tourist sites are closed
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 4h Professional driver/guide. The same person will be driving and guiding in Cartagena
- Luxury private a/c car or mini-van up to 6 people
- Ticket to the Silk Exchange Building
Estimated Local Cash Needed
8 Euros - Ticket entrance to the Silk Exchange Building (World Heritage site by UNESCO) and horchata tasting).
Please, bring with you some cash for your extra needs (water 1'50€ coffee 2€...)
8€ ticket entrace to the Silk Exchange Building (World Heritage site by UNESCO) + horchata tasting.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We really had no idea what to expect from Valencia. Ana was able to give us a cross section of modern and historic sights that left us wanting more. Ana was a very devoted and passionate guide who we would hire again when in Valencia.