Trip form the Cruise ship harbor to a typical Valencian Lunch.
In this 3 hour walking tour you will discover the city centre and the tour will be followed by a delicious lunch at some of my favorite restaurants!
In my tours, my focus is to give travellers a LOCAL EXPERIENCE. I try to show you a typical day in the Valencia. I like talking about history but even more about local customs, traditions and festivities. How is Spain or Valencia different to other cultures.
So, if you are mostly interested in how life is in Valencia then come and join me!
- You will be picked up at the port and will be taken to the Old Town.
- We start our tour at the beginning of the Old Town, The Plaza de Toros and the Train station. The train station is not only gorgeous from the outside but also the inside it's quite spectacular. You will directly see the most typical architecture from the City.
- From there we will continue our tour walking and we will visit the city centre in about three hours.
- We will visit the Town hall Square where both the Town hall as the Post office can be admired.
- We will pay a visit to the Mercado Central, an amazing market to see Valencia's gastronomy and daily life.
- From there we visit several other squares and the oldest neighbourhood of the city El Carmen with its precious streets.
- After our tour we will have lunch in the Old Town depending on your preferences I will choose the restaurant!
*If you have a specific itinerary in mind send me a message and I'll customize the tour for you.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Depending on how much time we will have lunch but calculated about 2 hours.
- Modern airconditioned minivan that fits 4 comfortably.
- We will also be walking, so bring your walking shoes.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - In case you want to buy something extra.
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.