I also have been guiding since I'm 17 years old. This is about the same time when I started my guiding studies in the local university (Universidad de Tierra del Fuego).
I chose the outdoors guiding as my profession because it is a great pleasure and a real passion for me to be the link between the nature and our visitors. Help others through my knowledge and experience to find themselves closer to the forest, the sea or the mountains is my goal every time I go to work.
I'm very passionate as well about people diversity, so I love to customize my tours to better fit the visitor's needs. I you have any particular interest write me. It will be a great pleasure to help you.
A Recent Review of this guide
We had a wonderful time exploring "the End of the World", Tierra del Fuego. Nicolas is a very knowlwdgeable guide and was quite pleaseant to our group. He even treated us to a lakeside picnic with pastries baked by his wife. An unforgettable treat.
- University degree as a Tour Guide
- Professional guide license (provincial)
- Professional tour guide license (national park administration)
- Professional canoe guide license (national park administration)
- Professional Drivers license
- Wilderness First Responder Certified
- License of tour operator (in the province and inside the national park)
- Port administration credential