Paradise on earth
Centro Umepay is located in Yacanto Valley in Cordoba province, in Argentina. It is a space that allows you to get in touch with wild life, nature and mostly. . . with yourself.
Come and visit this amazing village in between the hills, which creates an atmosphere so special as nothing you have ever seen.
- Breakfast at eatery with local fruits and homemade bread and granola.
- Yoga class.
- Visit and swimming allowed in the river.
- Visit to the orchard.
- We will make our own vegan lunch.
- Resting in the hammocks in the woods.
- Hiking/walking up to the hills.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel.
End location: And I will drop you off at the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
I will drive you in a brand new Chevrolet Tracker 4WD.
My services as your guide, the transport from Santa Rosa de Calamuchita to Centro Umepay.
It also includes all of your meals and water.
Nothing! Absolutely everything is included.
I do not have a license to give tours in the Vancouver Art Gallery.