An afternoon tour to Uluwatu Temple, located up high, with stunning views of the cliff and Indian Ocean.
Discover the Southern tip of the Island, and see Uluwatu Temple. The temple lies up high on top of the cliff, with a straight drop down to the ocean. The temple is also a Monkey habitat.
We'll also have a chance to watch Kecak and Fire Dance, with a sunset view while watching the performance.
The area is also known as a surfer paradise, including Padang - Padang Beach.
- Drive from pick up point to Padang - Padang Beach
- Continue to Uluwatu Temple, exploring the temple areas
- See Kecak Dance Performance
- Back to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel's lobby
- Cruise Port
- Agreed spot on request
End location: - Your hotel's lobby
- Cruise Port
- Previously agreed spot
Duration: 5 hours
5 hours normal time
Summer Seasons after sunset, hotels in the Kuta - Seminyak - Legian are busy, duration maybe affected.
Toyota Innova SUV, year 2008, comfort for 6 including me. Clean and air-conditioned.
Bigger car is on request, at an additional cost.
- English speaking guide driver
- Air Conditioned Transport
- Ticket for Kecak Dance Performance
- Admission fees and parking
- 2 small bottle cold mineral water in the car for each person
- Bonus wifi in the car (subject to cellulars reception)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 IDR (Rupiah) - Soft drinks/beer
Personal expenses / spending
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a 7h stopover in Bali and decided to see if it was possible to spend it seeing something worthwhile rather than stay at the airport. Upon our query, we received a very fast answer from Ketut suggesting a setup for Uluwatu and the temple. It took us long to get through security, which cut the trip a bit short, but Ketut was super helpful, friendly and flexible, and even managed to take us to a restaurant prior to our flight. Definitely the most worthwhile stopover we've had :)