Welcome to the 1-8 seasons tour as featured on travel programes around the world
The Game of Thrones itinerary not only brings to life the drama of the seasons 1-8 and travels to more locations and extra 40 mile to make this the YES I DO KNOW WHERE THEY FILMED SEASON 8 LOCATIONS
Ultimate Tour Day 1
1. Games of Thrones Studio (Photo stop only, no entrance to studios)
2. The Riverlands (The Hound, season 6)
3. Cairn Castle - The neck & North of Winterfell (Ned Stark Season 1)
4. Battle of the Bastards Door (Ballygally Castle)
5. Game of Thrones Jewellers - Glenarm, Glens of Antrim
6. Carnlough - Braavos Canal
7. Runestone, Vale of Arryn (Season 5 - 6)
8. The Faceless man door - Mary McBrides bar, Cushendun.
9. Cushendun Caves
10. Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge (Renly Baratheon's Camp, Season 1)
11. Euron - Kingsmoot (Season 6)
12. Ballintoy Harbour (Lordsport / Stormlands in Game of Thrones)
13. Pyke (Season 6)
14. White Park Bay ( Dragonstone )
15. Giants Causeway
16. Dunluce Castle (House of Greyjoy in Game of Thrones)
18. The Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
19. Dothraki Sea
Game of Thrones studio: Great hall, studios photo opportunity only.
(2)Cairncastle: One of the big dramatic scenes from season 1 where Ned Stark beheads the nightwatch deserter.
(3)New season location season 6
(4)Glenarm: Steensons jewellery and workshop view where Jofferys crown and other spectacular Game of Thrones pieces of jewellery.
(5)Carnlough:Season 6 Arya in water scence
(6)Hidden village season 6
(7)Cushendun caves: Season 2 Melisandre gives birth to the shadow baby watched by the onion Knight.
(8)Daenerys camp and season 6 location Antrim Glens
(9)Renly Baratheon camp and where Brienne of Tarth fights to become Kings guard plus used for season 6.
(10)Lordsport Theons return to Ironlslands and meets Yara.
(11)Baptism of fire: Theon Greyjoy
(12)Melisandre sets the 3 deseters on fire and used for season 6.
(13)House of Greyjoy Pkye castle
(14)Kings road:Ayra flee's kings landing with Gendry
Please note Giants causeway and Carrick-a-rede rope bridge included in this epic tour.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotels
Any where can be catered for but no cruise ships sorry
End location: any location please e.mail if different from pick up point
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
This journey we be done in a white london cab once owned by a lord.Full leather and wood interior.6 seats
2 jump seats but plenty of room for 1-4 people.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 british pounds - I recommend our fish & chip shop but other pub grub available. You can walk the 1km to Causeway or if you want to travel on shuttle bus it cost £2 return.
Carrick-a-rede rope bridge cost £8.50 if you dare.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The tour covered a lot of sites from Game of Thrones. Gerard had pictures from the show at each of the sites so you could really visualize the experience. He also provided a lot of history of the area and pointed out other sites of interest. It was a day full of interesting and relevant sites. I enjoyed it very much.