A Private Tour to see Art Villages, an 11th Century Temple of Batuan, Ubud Monkey Forest and Rice Terrace of Tegallalang.
Discover how talented people work, all hand made Batik, the Fabrics, the Gold and Silver Jewellery, the Paintings and Intricate Wood Carvings from middle to a high class of masterpieces. These 4 Arts Villages are available options, so choose which one you'd be interested in visiting.
Afterward, see a nicely presented Village Temple of Batuan from 11th Century, then the Sacred Sanctuary of Monkey Forest, and the Rice Terrace at Tegallalang Village. Then, try several kinds of teas, cocos, coffees, including the Civit - Luwak Coffee, known as the best coffee available in Bali.
- Meet and greet at the public meeting area of the port
- Drive from Ubud to the Sacred Monkey Sanctuary
- Continue up to Tegallalang, via hidden route of Ubud. See the rice terrace.
- Have a coffee break, as well as witness a traditional way of coffee processing. A chance to try several kinds of coffee, tea, coco and the famous Civit Coffee
- Driving down to see the Art Villages. Options available are Woodcarving Village, Painting Village, Gold&Silver Jewellery Village and Fabrics for Batik.
- See one of the Village Temple of Batuan from 11th Century
- Back to the port.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Benoa Harbour, outside section close to parking.
End location: Benoa Harbour, or hotel for overnight guests.
Duration: 6 hours
Flexible, as embark and disembark time vary.
Let's maximize the visit with the value paid.
A Toyota Innova, year 2008, air-conditioned, clean. Comfort for 5 persons.
Bigger car is on request, and additional cost apply. Please contact me for a quote and customized tour that meets your needs.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
350000 IDR (Rupiah) - - Try the coffee
- Meals / Lunch
- 1 softdrink/juice
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mr. Ketut was excellent. I have used tour guides in many places, and he is one of the best: knowledgeable, flexible, punctual and polite. Most importantly he is very trustworthy and honest: No pushing shopping on us (very common among cheaper guides) and even refunded some fees for attractions we did not attend (by our choice). All in all, highly recommended!