Taste a Typical Nepal Dinner with Cultural show in Kathmandu.
Nepal is rich in unique culture and traditional lifestyle. We can find many cultural mixes in one place.
In Nepal, there are 125 castes and 123 local spoken languages.
I will give you information on cultural dances, dress, activities; there are so many places organizing such type of cultural programs. I will try to show you all those things in few hours and in one place.
** If you are more than two people, please inquire me for a customized tour.
- Pick up at around 6:00 pm
- Drive to the dinner place by car or walking (you are free to choose the option)
- Dinner and show until 9:00 pm
- Back to your accommodation.
Welcome drink (homemade local raksi specially made from rice)
• Mo:Mo (Chicken dumpling)
• Aloo tareko (Special fried potato)
• Marinated fried soybean & beaten rice
• Egg (boiled and fried)
• Maas ko bara (special cake made of black lentil)
Suruwa (Himalayan Soup)
• Soup made by different type of mixed beans) OR
• Soup made of fermented dry spinach)
Basmati chamal ko bhuja
Plain steamed rice
Black lentil cooked in iron bowl "Karai" with Himalayan herbs
Mixed fresh vegetables prepared in Nepalese style
Green leafy vegetable sautéed in Nepali style
Chicken curry cooked in Nepali Style/Milk product cooked in Nepali Style
Shallow fried slice of wild boar with Herbs/Soated fresh mushroom with green peas
Spit tomato ground with hot spices
Yogurt flavored with cinnamon and Nuts
Chiya (Himalayan Tea)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
End location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
You can stay more than 3 hours, if you want, at the cultural show.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupees - If you want extra alcoholic drinks.
- All my tours are for up to 2 people but I can customize any tour based on your group size.
- I am not a driver. There will be a highly experienced driver on our tours. The vehicle will depend on the size of the group.