6 hours tour from Playa del Carmen Piers
The perfect choice for your day off the Cruise!
Experience the Best Highlights of the Mexican Caribbean. Visit the Amazing Mayan Archaeological Site of Tulum and swim in the Crystal clear Cenotes of the Riviera Maya.
"Cenotes" are the entrances to the Longest Underground Rivers in the world. Refresh yourself in this Sacred Water and admire the amazing underground geological formations of the peninsula of Yucatan.
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm, and to make sure you will have the best day of your Vacations.
- Pick up at your Cruise terminal or Meeting Point
- Arrival to Tulum Archaeological Mayan Site
- Tulum Archaeological Guided visit
- Depart to Cenote
- Free time at Cenote and for lunch
- Depart from Cenote
- Arrival at your Cruise terminal, hotel or Meeting Point
Logistics may change according to the guide's advice or security reasons
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up place:
We can arrange your Pick up location at your Cruise Terminal, or other.
End location: Drop off:
This will be at the same place of pick up or at a previously arranged location.
Duration: 6 hours
*We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your cruise ship schedule.
1st Class van with A/C.
This tour can accommodate up to 7. Please contact me for the details.
- Private Certified Guide-Driver in English, French & Spanish
- 1st Class private Van with A/C
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological zone
- Parking lots
- Travelers Insurance on board
- Purified bottled Water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
450 Mexican pesos - Approximate prices* per person you will have to pay:
- Entrance to Cenote: $ 10 USD
- A regular Lunch from $ 10 - to $ 15 USD
- Extra cash for souvenirs and other expenses
*Subject to change without previous notice
- Entrance to Cenote
- Meals and beverages
- Snorkeling equipment, life-jackets or other equipment
- Personal expenses
*This tour can accommodate up to 7. Please contact me for the details.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit and towel
- Cap or hat for sun protection
- Biodegradable sun protector and mosquito repellent
- Extra dry cloths and a light jacket
- Tennis shoes, adjustable sandals or boots
- Photographic or video camera
- Extra cash for souvenirs and other personal expenses
- Have breakfast before tour
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.