Youth and Family, Shore Excursion, Museums / Culture, Local Experience
Kid Friendly: Yes. We have the children chairs for car.
Maximum travelers: 2
English (fluent), German (conversational), Italian (advanced), Spanish (fluent)
It is a great tour, that not only involves archeology, it has cultural experiences with local artisans, fishermen and peruvian expressions such as the Peruvian dance called marinera and the beautiful peruvian horses movements!!.
8. 30 am Picking up from your Hotel in Trujillo or Salaverry Port.
9. 00 am Visit of The Moche Museum, then visit of Moon and The Sun Temples ( 03 hours).
11. 45 pm Walking in the Huanchaco beach to see the precolumbian fishing techniques .
Lunch time for passengers.
1. 45 pm Show of the national marinera dance and peruvian paso horses performance.
3. 30 pm Arrival to Chan Chan Complex ( 01 hour walking in a permanent flat area).
4. 45 pm Return to Salaverry port or Hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet at the lobby of the hotel or into the Salaverry port.
End location: We can meet at the lobby of the hotel or into the Salaverry port.
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic during the local festivities such as national day or holy week.
Modern toyota car or hiunday car with air conditioned.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Soles - Lunch in the Huanchaco beach.