My tours are mainly designed to teach about people, culture, nature and history of the north of Peru.
My interest is to provide an informative experience that will help you to understand what makes my region unique.
I consider myself responsable, well-organized, knowledgeable and mostly I do enjoy my job.
Been a guide gave me the possibility to meet a lot of people from different nationalities and that's something I'm very grateful for.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question about my lovely country, I'll be very glad to hear about about you, wishing you we'll be part of this new adventure in Peru!
- Certified Tour Guide at IST GB Tourism Training Institute
- Training course on "Interpretation of Archaeological Sites"
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Art, Pre-Columbian and Republican Architecture in the North Coast of Perú.
- National Congress of History of Peru - Trujillo 2016.
I am not a driver guide but I can arrenge transportation request.
I cannot pick you up inside the port but I can meet you outside the port.