Best selling Mt Cameroon tour package
Mount Cameroon is one of Africa's largest active volcanoes, rising to 4, 095 metres above the coast of west Africa. The most recent eruptions occurred on March 28, 1999 and May 28, 2000.
This tour is the most booked tour of Mt Cameroon, the tour is very rewarding. You get the opportunity to hike to from the town of Buea to the summit, the same trail use for the annually Guiness Mt Cameroon international race. From the summit you descending to Manns spring camp passing through many eruption craters. There are many vegetation types to see.
- Day 1; Reception in Buea and check in at Marithon hotel Buea. Dinner at the hotel. We prepare for the hike.
- Day 2; Departure from upper farms to hut Two(2825m) were the first night is spent.
-Day 3; We hike to summit (4095m), stop over to view the eruptiin crater of the year 2000, after sime pictures at the summit we descend to Manns spring camp (2440m and 12km. Passing through impressive eruption plains and craters. The view is very beautiful with many flowers and nice hills, also possibility of spotting antelopes and more. Camp at Manns spring camp.
- Day 4; We descend 13km passing through the savanbah, dense forest and farmlands to arrive Bokwoango village in Buea. You shall be transported to your hotel in Buea. End of tour.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We shall meet in Buea, at the Hotel Marithon hotel.
End location: Bokwoango Buea but if you have any hotel reservations in Buea then we shall drop you at your hotel.
Duration: 4 days
hiking and descending
-Guide with first aid kit.
- A pair of hiking poles.
- A room at Marithon Hotel day 1 with dinner and breakfast.
- All fees on Mt cameroon national park.
- Tranpsortation to and from the starting point of the hike to your hotel in Buea,
- Food (breakfast and dinner)
- fruits and mineral water on the mountain.
- Camping equipments;- sleeping bags, sleeping mat, camping tent (2 persons per tent).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35000 cfa franc beac - to buy and pay for some of the things which are extre
-Snacks which you eat for lunch on the mountain.
- 2 bottles of any whisky per tourist, -- other personal needs.