. . . Above all, I want to let you know about my personal life doctrine:
-be nice to everybody
-Be ready to help others
-Bring happiness wherever you go
-Be always prepared for everything
-Do not panic ever
. . . Now couple of words about my proficiency:
- Whenever I decided to become a guide I asked to myself:
"You have a wish to be a guide, but you may not have relevant skills or other strong points which could enable you to succeed" and immediately sized up my capabilities and understood that I have too many advantages in comparison with other already working Georgian tour-guides. These advantages are:
1. I speak good English and Russian
2. I'm a good history teller
3. I've safe driving records (own nice 4X4 car)
4. I know how to get to the certain place of interest around Georgia.
5. I'm a good mountain climber and know more than 90% of highland trails in my Country.
6. I can provide security for my clients.
7. I'm good at the land navigation.
8. I can easily socialize with different cultures (religions).
9. I have too many friends-foreigners
10. I can easily meet client's wills.
11. My tours are flexible. (No time limitations)
12. Finally I do really enjoy this!
By now, I have already conducted numerous Tours across Georgia and could say that I'm sure that I was born specially for this job!:)
. . . If you decided to come to Georgia, please, contact me, let me know about your intentions prior to visit (this is going to help me to plan an individual trips which will suite your mood) and I'll guarantee unforgettable vacations in Georgia. I'll show you our cultural places of Interest, virgin Caucasian mountains, waterfalls, ancient cave cities, arrange wine tours for you and tell you history of Georgia and whole Caucasus! We will go everywhere you wish and won't feel your-self tensed :)
A Recent Review of this guide
Koba is a lovely fellow and a consummate professional. My wife had all kinds of specific sites that she wanted to see and he made sure to incorporate as much as possible into our itinerary. He assisted her with translation while shopping which was a very helpful benefit for her to acquire what she really wanted. He was very knowledgeable about all religions and how they all interact and make Tbilisi such a unique city.
1. I also, work as a military interpreter for NATO forces.
2. I was filmed in a documentary movie
3. I as hired as a mountain shooting adviser (for a TV project) for one the leading TV company in Georgia.