St. Petersburg-Moscow-St. Petersburg
It is a wonderful tour that will let you experience both of Russian capitals, Northern capital -St. Petersburg, and business capital-Moscow, within relatively short period of time of 3 days only. Amazing opportunity for the cruise ship passengers to see all the most famous sights of Russia, such as Red square, St, Bazal Cathedral, Spilled Blood Church, the State Hermitage Museum and many others!
The only requirement is to book this tour as soon as possible, so that the tickets for the seats for the comfortable 3, 5 hour speed train we will take to Moscow are still available.
Blanket visas are included!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Day I - St. Petersburg - 8. 00 -11. 00- Sightseeing City Tour. Visit of Peter and Paul's Cathedral in the territory of Peter and Paul Fortress
11. 00-14. 00 - Travel to Peterhof by hydrofoil. Walk in the Peterhof Parks. Lunch
14. 00-16. 00 - Drive to Tsarskoye Selo. Visit to the Catherine palace
16. 00-17. 30 - Driving back to the city with a metro ride on the way.
Day II - Moscow -6. 00- Meet at the ship
6. 45-10. 35- Travel to Moscow by train
10. 40- 14. 00-Sightseeing city tour of Moscow by car. Lunch
Walking tour:14. 30- 18. 00- Tour of the Armoury, Kremlin grounds, visit to Kremlin, Kremlin cathedrals. Tour of the Red square. 18. 15-back to the railway station by metro
19. 25-23. 25- Travel back to St. Petersburg by train
00. 00- back to the ship
Day III - St. Petersburg
9. 00-16. 00-Visit to the local farmer's market. Specially prearranged Early entrance to the Hermitage, 2hour tour. Visit to Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedrals.
Closed:Hermitage -Monday, Spilled Blood -Wednesday, Catherine-Tuesday
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the cruise ship
End location: At the cruise ship
Duration: 3 days
By a private vehicle,train,metro
Transportation by a private air-conditioned vehicle,metro
-admission fees to all the museums in the program
-Early entry to the Hermitage
-speed train tickets to Moscow and back to St. Petersburg
-all local taxes
-all port fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3500 per day, rubles, Cards - lunch, books, souvenirs
The main currency is rubles. At most of the places they take cards. You can also exchange US Dollars/ euros into rubles at the local banks or take rubles from your card using a local ATM.
Lunch (around 5-20 $ per person). At most of the places they take cards.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour