I have been born and raised in Split. I'm a licensed tourist guide for Split-Dalmatia and Šibenik-Knin counties in Croatian, English and Spanish language.
I've been working as a local guide and tour leader for years. As I lived for some time abroad, and am also a passionate traveller, I am easily accustomed to other cultures and religions. . I learned that while working for Disney in Orlando. That is how I decided to open my own travel agency.
My guests love me because of my approach that is full of love for this job.
Take a tour with Roman steps of Diocletian's palace or through paths of nature on Krka waterfalls and have the time of your life with a unique guide.
A Recent Review of this guide
I don't know where to begin. Our day with Kristina was magnificent! She was very professional and educated us on St James Cathedral in Sibenik which was beautiful. We did so much with Kristina and she managed our time very well. We toured Krka National Park which we ALL loved so much. We needed some nature on this day. We also had delicious wine tasting to end our day. We accomplished everything we wanted to do with no worries. I highly recommend Kristina!
- Licensed tourist guide for Split-Dalmatia county (Split, Trogir, Salona, Klis, Omiš, islands Brač, Hvar etc.).
- Licensed tourist guide for Šibenik-Knin county.
- National parks guide (Plitvice Lakes, Krka Waterfalls etc.).
- Member of Split Tourist Guide Association.
- Owner of a tourist agency