Two day tour of St.Petersburg shore excursion
This tour is for those who want to see the city and explore it leisurely. On the 2nd day in the afternoon you will have some free time in the city. You may go for a walk in the city center, drink a cup of russian tea with pirrogi, go to the farmer's market or do some shopping. Our experienced guide and driver will accompany you and advise the places.
This tour includes:
- city sightseeing tour. You will see the most historic and beautiful part of the city, know the history of the foundation and development of St. Petersburg
- Peterhof Lower gardens - famous "Russian Versailles"
- the Church on Spilled Blood - one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world
- Russia's largest museum - Hermitage
- Kazansky cathedral
- metro tour
- free time in the city center
I can provide cruise ship passengers with blanket visas.
See you soon on St. Petersburg!
9. 00 — Meeting at the ship
9. 00 — 12. 00 — city sightseeing tour with the visit to Kazansky Cathedral and St. Isaac's cathedral
12. 00 — 13. 00 — drive to Peterhof
13:00 — 14. 30 — Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
14:30 — 15:00 Drive back to the city
15. 00 — 15. 30- Subway ride and a tour of the opulent metro station.
16. 00 — return to the ship
09. 00 — Meeting by the ship
09. 00 - 11. 00 - this morning I'll show you the places of the everyday life of the locals - farmer's market, local church, regular supermarket.
11. 00 — 13. 30 — Tour of the Hermitage museum ( let me know please if you want to spend more time at the Hermitage museum)
13:30 — 14. 00 - visit to the Spilled Blood Church
14. 00 - 15. 00 - canal boat ride
15. 00 -16. 30 - free time in the city center with your guide and driver
17. 00 — return to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or by the ship
End location: At your hotel or by the ship
Duration: 2 days
Day one - 7 hours,
Day two - 7 hours.
-My services as of a professional licensed tour guide
-private a/c vehicle for both days
-All port fees
-Visa support for cruise ship passengers
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 RUB - for lunch and museum tickets