Travelling is like a kind of drug that drag me all around and refresh my mind. Wandering around makes me become a new version of myself in every second coz I can learn a new thing every day.
So as your travel companion, I always hope that I can bring you a gaze of Vietnamese local life, a chance to dig deeper into Vietnam Culture and History.
Below is my qualifications that I have got throughout.
1. International Tour Guide License in 2007
Since 2007 till now, I have been serving thousands of international travelers all around the world as a freelancer tour guide and a full-time tour guide for some travel companies in Vietnam.
2. Excellent knowledge about the 63 provinces and cities in Vietnam.
The tour that I am offering varying from city tour to culture tour, food tour, shore excursion tours, motorbike/bicycle tours. Inviting customers to my own home in Hanoi on special occasions is also a good point that lots of customers really appreciate. Some customers can spend time at my home cooking some traditional food of Vietnam under the guidance of my mom - it is the best way for them to learn more about the culture and lifestyle of Vietnam.
If you are looking for an unforgettable journey in Vietnam, let's go with me!
1. International Tour Guide License awarded by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Vietnam
2. Advanced Training Course Certificate on Guiding Skills organized by Hanoi Department of Tourism
3. First Prize in "Most Outstanding Tour Guide in Hanoi" organized by Hanoi Association of Tourism
4. Certificate of Appreciation from Hanoi Tour Guide Club for great contribution for training the new tour guides of the club
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.