Taman Negara Malaysia's premier national park and the largest in the country covering over 4343 square kilometres (434, 300 hectares) of primary forest.
Home to wildlife such as 72 species of bats, wild dog, clouded leopard, leopard, tiger, Malayan tapir, Malayan sun bear, gaur, serow, nine species of civet, 19 species of squirrel and flying squirrel, mouse deer, pangolin mustelids including the yellow-throated marten (Martes flavigula) and otters (Lutra spp) and 7 species of primates, including siamang, whitehanded gibbon, banded-leaf monkey, dusky-leaf monkey, and slow loris and 298 bird species and home to the Batek tribes of the aboriginal people of Peninsula Malaysia.
- Canopy Walkway, a 45 meters high and 510 meters long canopy walk in the world which allows you to view the rich and diverse flora and fauna at the very summit of the forest.
- Visit an authentic indigenous village of the Peninsular with nomadic lifestyle in the rainforest, witnessing their simple lifestyle and have a go at their traditional hunting weapon.
- Night jungle walks through the rainforest to watch nocturnal animals, to see dozens of animals and insects that are never found during the day.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel (Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya).
End location: Hotel (Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya).
Duration: 2 days
Passenger van - clean, comfortable and air-conditioned.
Return road transportation to Taman Negara, all tour sites inclusive interpretive tour guide, driver and vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Ringgit Malaysia - Souvenir, meals, snacks, drinking water, camera fee and boat rides.
Please click 'ask a question' to contact me for;
- Above 3 passengers
- Customise tours to your desired sites
- Pick/drop-off point from KLIA/Subang airports
Wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, mosquito repellent, hat/cap and umbrella/raincoat.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We hired Ben for a private tour of Taman Negara in March. It was a fabulous experience and one of the highlights of our trip to Malaysia. Ben is very personable and has an excellent knowledge of the environment which really enriched the tour. We would recommend for anyone else that wants something different from the numerous run of the mill package trips available to the area.