It is my great pleasure and honor always to be your local expertise wherever you go in Vietnam. I graduated from the University of Tourism & Culture. My second and third degree are languages-international studies & Vietnamese cooking. I found those as the great connection to bring the best services to my beloved customers.
I have been the international licensed tourist guide for more than 6 years until now. During the years of working as a tour guide, I am very lucky to take care thousands tours and customers from all over the world, escorting them through Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, etc. From that, I have chance to better understand and respect each culture and value. My priority of working is your satisfaction.
You can see my list of typical services as below:
1. Local market experience & cooking class
2. Business assistance: I graduated from interpreting and translation major. I am able to support business customers from market research, arranging factory visit, working as interpreter, etc.
3. All kinds of tours from classic package tours to customized ones.
4. Culinary and cultural activities such as early bird tours, Hanoi by night street food tour, etc.
5. Recommendations of hotels, restaurants and best authentic food addresses
6. Photography tours: I have escorted numerous professional travelers through hidden corners for best photo shoots.
7. Shore excursion tours: I am experienced in tailoring the tours that bets fit your time budget in each local area.
No matter what your need is, I guarantee you will have a wonderful holiday with me and my services.
To describe briefly my self: I am passionate, energetic, sensitive and sincere always.
Should you need any further information, please kindly message me to get immediate assistance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
*Your little ambassador in Hanoi*
A Recent Review of this guide
Excellent experience with both Sammy the guide and Sammy the person. She's very well informed so she knows what she's talking about when she guides you through Hanoi's old and french quarter or introduces you to the best 'egg coffee' in town. And knowing my interest in cooking and photography she gave me a taste of both by taking me to the market -a cook's paradise- and the old railroad bridge, showing me some perfect snapshot spots. 'Highly recommended' is an understatement when it comes to Sammy.
Hanoi University of Tourism
Hanoi Foreign Trade University - International Business Bachelor (second degree)
Certificate of learning Vietnam history and culture
Championship of "breaking the limit" contest sponsored by Deloitte Vietnam
Former leadership of Hanoi Free Tour Guide run by students
International Tour Guide License: Issued by Vietnam Administration of Tourism
First aid course
Certificate of Vietnamese and International cuisine issued by A Au culinary school
I am not a driver. I can hire well-experienced chauffeurs for the private car with A/C upon the number of customers.
I am more than happy to customize tours following your requests.