I studied a tourism in my course and have been a tour guide in Seoul for many years. I decided to come back to Busan which is my home province and run a tours here in a lovely city, Busan. I love Busan because it has unique atmosphere and culture. Surrounded by mountains and ocean, small houses cover almost half of mountains but also has a beautiful coast line and many beaches. Tall bridges on the shore make it more romantic during the night.
I am a kind of person who is thoughtful, outgoing and polite. I personally interested in a history, heritages and nature. so if you have same interests with me, we can have great time together!! My van can accommodate 10 guests maximum with free wi-fi service inside. It is black van so I call it Dark horse myself!!
Thank you for reading. Hope to see you soon!
- Official tour guide license(English) by Korea Tourism Organization since 2010
- Korean history test (2nd level) by National institute of Korean history
- Studied tourism in a college
- Worked as a tour operator(In charge of African market)
- Fully covered car insurance
I don't have any restrictions on my tours.