I studied a tourism in my course and have been a tour guide in Seoul for many years. I decided to come back to Busan which is my home province and run a tours here in a lovely city, Busan. I love Busan because it has unique atmosphere and culture. Surrounded by mountains and ocean, small houses cover almost half of mountains but also has a beautiful coast line and many beaches. Tall bridges on the shore make it more romantic during the night.
I am a kind of person who is thoughtful, outgoing and polite. I personally interested in a history, heritages and nature. so if you have same interests with me, we can have great time together!! My van can accommodate 10 guests maximum with free wi-fi service inside. It is black van so I call it Dark horse myself!!
Thank you for reading. Hope to see you soon!
A Recent Review of this guide
Our tour guide BK speaks fluent English, so there was no problem in communication. He is friendly and gave us some good general knowledge about Busan. Thanks, BK!
- Official tour guide license(English) by Korea Tourism Organization since 2010
- Korean history test (2nd level) by National institute of Korean history
- Studied tourism in a college
- Worked as a tour operator(In charge of African market)
- Fully covered car insurance
I don't have any restrictions on my tours.