I'm an experienced and Professional local driver/guide in the Bali area. I'll be happy to guide you in Bali ! I was educated at Triatma Jaya Tourism School in Denpasar and once I had completed my travel and tourism management certificate.
Why Putu as your driver/guide in Bali ??
1. Quality of Services : As my clients, you are my high priority, and we make it my personal mission to ensure you are great with the service you receive
2. Flexible: You can customize your visit of Bali and give you suggestions for your Bali Holidays, All submitted to the guest desire.
3. Reasonable Price: Cheap or relatively reasonable price and always offer the best Bali Private Tour and guided tours in Bali
I love traveling, adventure activities, meet new people and cultures, I love to share the history of Bali. I am pleased to offer you the best private custom tours of the highest quality and adventures activities such as :
1. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, you will catch amazing sights and see the beautiful colours of the sunrise while overlooking the majestic view of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani.
2. Quad Bike , ride a quad bike through the rural terrain of Bali, passing villages, jungle, and rice fields along the way.
3. White water rafting, get wet and fun you'll float past a mixture of Balinese scenery, including rice paddies, stone carvings, waterfalls and rainforests.
4. Custom tours, You can customize your visit of Bali and give you suggestions for your Bali Holidays.
If you are looking for private custom tour and adventure activities in Bali you have come to right place. Please don't hesitate to contact us, see you in Bali with Putu !!
A Recent Review of this guide
It was a perfect tour! Putu is a very nice, knowledgeable and experienced tour guide. I can only recommend him. We made a personalized tour and we couldn't be more satisfied. You can go to the regular tourist destinations but he can also take you off the usual path to experience local Bali customs and houses. Thank you so much for our tour, please don't hesitate to book with Putu! Cheers, Sebastian & Takuya
- I was educated at Triatma Jaya Tourism School in Denpasar and completed my tourism certificate.
- I have been working in tourism since 2005.
- I am not a trekking guide, but work with local experienced trekking guides when needed.