Let's feel the magic and essence of this beautiful place known as the "Town of the Three Cultures"
Coming to Toledo is like going back to history. We will enjoy the city, we will taste its essence and explore the heart of this place, its monuments and its most significant pieces of art.
We will visit this amazing place, four of its stunning monuments as well as explore handicrafts, cultural heritage, and the evolution of the old town and its festivities.
*Please notice that the number of monuments we can visit in the tour depends directly on your preferences.
- We will meet at the train station;
- We will take a taxi and go to enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the other side of the river Tagus.
Then, we will begin our walking tour. We will visit:
- The Franciscan Monastery of "San Juan de los Reyes" ("Saint John of the Monarchs") (the place intended to be the burial place of the Catholic Monarchs);
- Synagogue "Saint Mary the White" (Sephardic Experience) or the Synagogue "El Tránsito" (Samuel ha-Leví);
- The Church of Santo Tomé and the "Burial of the Lord of Orgaz" (the masterpiece of El Greco);
- The Prime Cathedral of Spain (closed on Sunday mornings).
*My tours in Toledo are customized and focused on people who look for personal attention and local experiences. So, I adapt them to your needs. So, the transportation will be according to you.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: I will wait for you at the train station. Address: Pº de la Rosa, s/n; 45006 - Toledo
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
We will take a taxi from the meeting point (train station) to the first monument at the Jewish quarter.
*Please contact me if you are more than 5 people
This is a walking tour.
*Please bring your walking shoes.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 EUR - Taxi from the meeting point (train station) to the Jewish quarter (13 euros approx.)
Entrance to 3 monuments: 3 euros per monument (per person);
Entrance to Cathedral: 9euros (per person).
Total: 21,00 EUR per person
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.