Personalized tour led by a true local expert
Looking for a one-and-only experience in Tokyo?
Just tell me the theme of your day in Tokyo and I will design a niche tour that perfectly suits your specific interest. I will carefully select my most recommended lesser-known spots just for you.
Themes are unlimited. Here are just a few examples:
-Local food: our most recommended markets and restaurants
-Coffee and tea: our secret cafes in quieter neighborhoods
-Bar-hopping: regular-only bars no other tourists would go to
-Landscape: peaceful gardens that make you forget that you are in the city
-Architecture: gravity-defying buildings that will make you doubt your own eyes
-Fashion: be the first one to witness the latest Tokyo trends
-Art: our favorite small galleries hidden in the back alleys
-Traditional crafts: visit unique local craftsmen's studios
-Kids-friendly: safe and fun spots that are enjoyable for both kids and parents
-Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-free etc. : healthy and local food choices by me
Sample itinerary in a halfday
- Laidback Old Neighborhood of Yanaka and Asakusa tour
- Harajuku Shopping and Food tour
- Tsukiji and Ginza Food tour
- River cruise from Hamarikyu Japanese Garden to Asakusa
- Sumo town Ryogoku and Sky tree area
- Ura (Behind) Asakusa Tour with dark history of Oiran courtesans
- Kagurazaka Geisha Town Tour
- Akihabara Toys, Games and Anime Geek Tour
- Superstitious Temples&Shrines Tour
- Shibuya Food Tour
- Lucky Shrine & Temple Trail Tour（Correct Goshu-in of 7 lucky gods）
- The old off the beaten area of Fukagawa
and so on! Just throw at me your request! I am more than happy to design a niche tour that perfectly suits your specific interest! Look forward to your offer!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
If the start times do not fit into your schedule, then get in touch as I may be able to adjust the start of the tour to a more convenient time for you!
Taxi, Bus, Waterbus, subway and Train.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 JPY - Per person. Transportation fee, Souvenirs, Meals and Entrance fee etc..
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our family of 4 enjoyed a great tour with Haruka that she tailored to our liking. She was knowledgeable and very helpful dealing with our food allergy issues.