Personalized tour led by a true local expert
Looking for a one-and-only experience in Tokyo?
Just tell me the theme of your day in Tokyo and I will design a niche tour that perfectly suits your specific interest. I will carefully select my most recommended lesser-known spots just for you.
Themes are unlimited. Here are just a few examples:
-Local food: our most recommended markets and restaurants
-Coffee and tea: our secret cafes in quieter neighborhoods
-Bar-hopping: regular-only bars no other tourists would go to
-Landscape: peaceful gardens that make you forget that you are in the city
-Architecture: gravity-defying buildings that will make you doubt your own eyes
-Fashion: be the first one to witness the latest Tokyo trends
-Art: our favorite small galleries hidden in the back alleys
-Traditional crafts: visit unique local craftsmen's studios
-Kids-friendly: safe and fun spots that are enjoyable for both kids and parents
-Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-free etc. : healthy and local food choices by me
Sample itinerary in a halfday
- Laidback Old Neighborhood of Yanaka and Asakusa tour
- Harajuku Shopping and Food tour
- Tsukiji and Ginza Food tour
- River cruise from Hamarikyu Japanese Garden to Asakusa
- Sumo town Ryogoku and Sky tree area
- Ura (Behind) Asakusa Tour with dark history of Oiran courtesans
- Kagurazaka Geisha Town Tour
- Akihabara Toys, Games and Anime Geek Tour
- Superstitious Temples&Shrines Tour
- Shibuya Food Tour
- Lucky Shrine & Temple Trail Tour（Correct Goshu-in of 7 lucky gods）
- The old off the beaten area of Fukagawa
and so on! Just throw at me your request! I am more than happy to design a niche tour that perfectly suits your specific interest! Look forward to your offer!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
If the start times do not fit into your schedule, then get in touch as I may be able to adjust the start of the tour to a more convenient time for you!
Taxi, Bus, Waterbus, subway and Train.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 JPY - Per person. Transportation fee, Souvenirs, Meals and Entrance fee etc..
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The whole family really enjoyed the tour with Haruka. She spent time answer questions for each of us and went out of her way to personalize the tour for our children (16 and 20 yrs old).