See highlights of traveler's choice with a private guide
If you want to see Tokyo in a private mini-bus with your family or friends, this is the one. Traffic in Tokyo is quite smooth for a big city. Let's cruise around Tokyo, stop at your favorite places, and see as much as possible!
Other area, duration, start time, airport/station/Yokohama port pickup service and larger bus also available.
This is a 4-hour, custom-made tour. We will see places of your choice*. Highlights of Tokyo are listed below**.
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple (temples, shrine, and market)
- Imperial Palace Square (Fushimi keep, moat, bridges)
- East Garden (former Edo Castle grounds & Japanese garden)
- Meiji Jingu (Imperial shrine)
- Tsukiji Fish Market (Tsukiji Retail Market on Sunday & holiday)
- Tokyo Tower (observatory, amusement area, gift shop)
- Mori Tower (observatory, modern art museum, sky deck)
- Ueno Park (museum complex and zoo)
- Ginza (alike Fifth Avenue)
- Harajuku (young girls' fashion street)
- Akihabara ("nerdy" boys' district)
- Shibuya (like Times Square)
- Yanaka (old neighborhood)
- Fukagawa Fudo Hall (homa-fire rite)
* Places Not listed above also mostly available upon request.
** The number of visiting sites varies depending on your pace, hotel location or interest. In general, 3 sites by a private mini-bus.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet you in your hotel lobby or a terminal station in Tokyo 23 wards.
End location: We will end the tour where we started. Or if you feel comfortable at the end of the tour, we will leave your own.
Duration: 4 hours
If there are variables such as weather, traffic, time of year etc., they might affect tour duration.
We will use a private van (air-conditioning & clean Toyota Grand Cabin 2014 or equivalent), which accommodates up to 12 passengers with no luggage, or 6 passengers with luggage.
My service as your personal tour guide and a professional driver, mini-bus, gas, toll, and parking in Tokyo 23 wards.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 JPY - per person
Admission, meals, drink, souvenirs and anything related to a personal nature.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Yasuko was awesome! We had three generations traveling together and over the New Year holiday. She was great getting us in and out of popular places with her knowledge of "short cuts" and a minimal amount of walking. She was able to accommodate our variety of interests (we went from the shrine to Pokemon stores). Overall, hit all the hot spots that we were interested in seeing and though we only had a short time with her (it takes a long time to get around in Japan), she made the most of it!