6 Days Private Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya
Explore the Mayan Cities, the wild life, Colorful Towns, Delicious Mexican Food, Live the True Mexico in this fabulous 6 days Private Tour
• Colonial Merida, Typical Mexican City
• Chichen Itza, One of the 7 Wonders of the world.
• Izamal Town preserves Ancient Mayan Pyramids among the Colonial Buildings and the XVI Century Church
• Swim at the crystal clear waters of the Cenotes.
• The Natural Reserve of Celestun is a Natural Shelter for the Pink Flamingos
• Campeche, Patrimony of humanity by the UNESCO.
• Biosphere Reserve of Calakmul, the biggest protected area in the country
• The Ex-Hacienda San Luis Carpizo is a beautifly restored XVIII century Hacienda
• The beautiful Bacalar Lagoon is also known as the Lagoon of 7 Colours.
• Tulum offers you one of the most wonderful views over the Caribbean sea
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rythm
Visit the Archaeological Mayan Site of Chichen Itza, Wonder of the World
Town of Izamal with its impressive Convent and Mayan Pyramids
Colonial City of Merida
Hotel in Merida
Celestun Natural Reserve and take a Motor Boat Tour to see the Pink Flamingos
Campeche, Patrimony of Humanity
Hotel in Campeche
Fort of San Miguel, Archaeological Museum
Downtown Campeche and its Fortresses
Free afternoon for you to enjoy Campeche
Hotel in Campeche
Fishermen village of Champotón & ex-hacienda San Luis Carpizo.
Calakmul Biosphere Reserve
Hotel in Xpujil
Biosphere Reserve and monumental Mayan City of Calakmul
Lagoon of Bacalar
Hotel in Bacalar
Tulum Archaeological site
Transfer to your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya / airport
End of Services
Logistics may change according to the guide's advice or security reasons
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up place
We can arrange your Pick up location at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya or your Cruise Terminal, or other.
End location: End location: Drop off
This will be at the same place of pick up or at a previously arranged location
Duration: 6 days
We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
1st Class van with A/C
Private Certified Guide-Driver in English, French & Spanish with all expenses covered
1st Class Private Van with A/C
Private Motor boat Tour at Celestun Natural Reserve
Parking lots and toll roads
Travelers Insurance on board
Purified bottled water and cooler
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4000 mexican pesos - Entrance to Chichen Itza: $ 14 usd
Entrance to Tulum: $ 4 usd
Entrance to Calakmul: $ 9 usd
A regular meal from $ 10 - 14 usd
Extra cash for souvenirs, tips and other expenses
*Subject to change without previous notice
Hotels are not considered in these expenses
Does Not Include:
Accommodation (quotation under request)
Entrance to Chichen Itza, Tulum & Calakmul
Meals and beverages
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.