6 Days Private Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya
Explore the Mayan Cities, the wild life, Colorful Towns, Delicious Mexican Food, Live the True Mexico in this fabulous 6 days Private Tour.
•Colonial Merida, Typical Mexican City
•Chichen Itza, One of the 7 Wonders of the world.
•Izamal Town preserves Ancient Mayan Pyramids among the Colonial Buildings and the XVI Century Church
•Swim at the crystal clear waters of the Cenotes.
•The Natural Reserve of Celestun is a Natural Shelter for the Pink Flamingos
•Campeche, Patrimony of humanity by the UNESCO.
•Biosphere Reserve of Calakmul, the biggest protected area in the country
•The Ex-Hacienda San Luis Carpizo is a beautifully restored XVIII century Hacienda
•The beautiful Bacalar Lagoon is also known as the Lagoon of 7 Colours.
•Tulum offers you one of the most wonderful views over the Caribbean sea
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm.
- Visit the Archaeological Mayan Site of Chichen Itza, Wonder of the World
- Town of Izamal with its impressive Convent and Mayan Pyramids
- Colonial City of Merida
- Hotel in Merida
- Celestun Natural Reserve and take a Motor Boat Tour to see the Pink Flamingos
- Campeche, Patrimony of Humanity
- Hotel in Campeche
- Fort of San Miguel, Archaeological Museum
- Downtown Campeche and its Fortresses
- Free afternoon for you to enjoy Campeche
- Hotel in Campeche
- Fishermen village of Champotón & ex-hacienda San Luis Carpizo.
- Calakmul Biosphere Reserve
- Hotel in Xpujil
- Biosphere Reserve and monumental Mayan City of Calakmul
- Lagoon of Bacalar
- Hotel in Bacalar
- Tulum Archaeological site
- Transfer to your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya / airport
- End of Services
Logistics may change according to the guide's advice or security reasons.
*We can adjust the times according to your wishes and arrange your Pick up and drop off.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 6 days
We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
1st Class vehicle with A/C.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 mexican pesos - Accommodation:
We'll use the mentioned hotels first hand in our tours. If for some reason there is no availability in any one, it will be replaced by other one same or higher category.
Hotel in Mérida
Hotel del Peregrino http://www.hoteldelperegrino.com/
Hotel in Campeche
Francis Drake Hotel http://hotelfrancisdrake.com/
Hotel in Xpujil
Hotel Calakmul http:// http://www.hotelcalakmul.com.mx/
Hotel in Bacalar
Villas Bakalar http://www.villasbakalar.com
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.