6 Days Private Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya
Explore the Mayan Cities, the wild life, Colorful Towns, Delicious Mexican Food, Live the True Mexico in this fabulous 6 days Private Tour.
•Colonial Merida, Typical Mexican City
•Chichen Itza, One of the 7 Wonders of the world.
•Izamal Town preserves Ancient Mayan Pyramids among the Colonial Buildings and the XVI Century Church
•Swim at the crystal clear waters of the Cenotes.
•The Natural Reserve of Celestun is a Natural Shelter for the Pink Flamingos
•Campeche, Patrimony of humanity by the UNESCO.
•Biosphere Reserve of Calakmul, the biggest protected area in the country
•The Ex-Hacienda San Luis Carpizo is a beautifully restored XVIII century Hacienda
•The beautiful Bacalar Lagoon is also known as the Lagoon of 7 Colours.
•Tulum offers you one of the most wonderful views over the Caribbean sea
Me, your Personal and Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm.
- Visit the Archaeological Mayan Site of Chichen Itza, Wonder of the World
- Town of Izamal with its impressive Convent and Mayan Pyramids
- Colonial City of Merida
- Hotel in Merida
- Celestun Natural Reserve and take a Motor Boat Tour to see the Pink Flamingos
- Campeche, Patrimony of Humanity
- Hotel in Campeche
- Fort of San Miguel, Archaeological Museum
- Downtown Campeche and its Fortresses
- Free afternoon for you to enjoy Campeche
- Hotel in Campeche
- Fishermen village of Champotón & ex-hacienda San Luis Carpizo.
- Calakmul Biosphere Reserve
- Hotel in Xpujil
- Biosphere Reserve and monumental Mayan City of Calakmul
- Lagoon of Bacalar
- Hotel in Bacalar
- Tulum Archaeological site
- Transfer to your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya / airport
- End of Services
Logistics may change according to the guide's advice or security reasons.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 days
We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
1st Class van with A/C.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4000 mexican pesos - - Entrance to Chichen Itza: $ 14 usd
- Entrance to Tulum: $ 4 usd
- Entrance to Calakmul: $ 9 usd
- A regular meal from $ 10 - 14 usd
- Extra cash for souvenirs and other expenses
*Subject to change without previous notice
Hotels are not considered in these expenses
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.