The rainforest experiencie
Anaga is one of the oldest and most beautiful areas of Tenerife. Is the home of the Laurisilva (Laurel Forest), sharp hills and lovely hamlets.
Find out why Anaga is a Nature Reserve and World Biosphere Reserve since 2015. One of the most astonishing places in Tenerife located in the eastern tip of the island. An incredible area full of contrasts where we can observe from wild black sand beaches and strong waves, small hamlets that preserve all the charm of the ancient Canarian villages, to an authentic forest typical of the Tertiary Era. We will visit the nicest points of the Anaga Rural Park with the chance of tasting some of the local products of the area, such as a local coffee or the local pastries with sweet potatoes and almonds.
We will also visit La Laguna; a 16th C town and the first capital of the island. It preserves one of the most beautiful historic centres. We will walk its streets with five centuries of history and enjoy its beautiful buildings and houses.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- La Laguna: Walking tour inside of the Historic Center
- Las Mercedes Forest
- Cruz del Carmen: A lovely viewpoint & small stroll into the Laurel Forest
- Casas de la Cumbre: Snack and Coffee Stop and amazing views of North and South of Anaga
- Taganana: A local hamlet besides the Atlantic Ocean
- El Bailadero
- Las Teresitas viewpoint: Amazing views of Santa Cruz and the largest sand beach of Tenerife
- Back to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
* The itinerary provided is approximate and may vary depending on several factors: weather, logistics, timing etc.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Transportation Method: We will use a modern Fiat Scudo 2015 van with 9 seats. It has air- con ,plenty of room inside, all the insurances required, and first aid kit.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euros - Food & Drinks (Coffee, sweets, snack, etc)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Guillermo was a very good guide who took us all over the island and showed us the highlights, both manmade and natural. There were some spectacular views. We really enjoyed the time we spent with him.