I can provide:
- Private tours
- Historical & Heritage Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Wine Tours & Tastings Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Day Trips/Out of Town
- Cultural Tours
- Food and drink
Even for 1-2 people, I use for tours very comfortable and big minivan, I can accommodate up to 6 people, as long as you don't mind having a little less extra space in the vehicle. Please contact me for details.
The car is using petrol, not gas, as safety is first for me.
- I have good skills, fluent knowledge of English and Russian - languages.
- I have comfortable, safe and clean cars.
- I have graduated University and have Bachelor degree in Tourism management.
- I am a driver and guide-about 11 years.
- I have good knowledge of all regions of Georgia.
- I am safe driver (12 years experience).
- I'm a good history teller.
- I also organized tours for famous people : The famous singer Kathie Melua, Ambassadors of United states and Canada.
- I like to meet new people, always glad to show them Georgian hospitality, heart and soul.
Every guest is God-sent" (Georgian proverb). For centuries Georgian people developed traditions of hospitality. Love and boundless respect for guests, devotion to host's duties, traditional feast are passed from one generation to another.
Therefore, I will be glad to introduce you Georgia: mountains covered with snow, rivers, waterfalls, a lot of green places), Ancient cities, castles, fortresses, churches, historical monuments and of course, show you best places, where to try Georgian famous cuisine and wine. ( Georgia is the "Cradle of Wine").
As memories are main in our life, I will try to make your tours memorable and unforgettable.
See you in Georgia.
A Recent Review of this guide
We highly recommend Levani as your tour guide during your stay in Georgia. His vehicle is extremely comfortable and his driving skills 'slice' through the local traffic. He is a welcoming, hospitable and friendly person who is willing to adapt your tour to your specific needs. We had a fabulous day, enjoying great wines and yummy foods while seeing the gorgeous countryside. Thanks Levani for making our tour so memorable.
I have a bachelor's degree in Tourism management. I've been working as a guide since 2007.
There is a Dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. Ladies need dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers
you should not enter there during prayer or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ladies