I'm looking forward to showing you around and let you collect great memories about your trip. You will certainly enjoy seeing the 'must-see' sights and you'll fall in love with the 'hidden gems' of the places we explore.
I can provide:
- Private tours ✅
- Historical & Heritage Tours ✅
- Sightseeing Tours ✅
- Wine Tours & Tastings Tours ✅
- Nature and Wildlife Tours ✅
- Day Trips/Out of Town ✅
- Cultural Tours ✅
- Food and drink ✅
Even for 1-2 people, I use for tours very comfortable and big minivan, I can accommodate up to 6 people, as long as you don't mind having a little less extra space in the vehicle. Please contact me for details.
The car is using petrol, not a gas balloon, as safety is first for me.
- I have good skills, fluent knowledge of English and Russian - languages.
- I have comfortable, safe and clean cars.
- I have graduated from University and have a Bachelor's degree in Tourism management.
- I am a driver and guide-about for 13 years.
- I have good knowledge of all regions of Georgia.
- I am a safe driver (14 year's experience).
- I'm a good history teller.
- I also organized tours for famous people: The famous singer Kathie Melua, Ambassadors of United states, Moldova and Canada.
- I like to meet new people, always glad to show them Georgian hospitality, heart, and soul.
Every guest is God-sent" (Georgian proverb). For centuries Georgian people developed traditions of hospitality. Love and boundless respect for guests, devotion to the host's duties, traditional feast are passed from one generation to another.
Therefore, I will be glad to introduce you Georgia: mountains covered with snow, rivers, waterfalls, a lot of green places), Ancient cities, castles, caves, fortresses, churches, historical monuments and of course, show you best places, where to try Georgian famous cuisine and wine. ( Georgia is the "Cradle of Wine").
As memories are main in our life, I will try to make your tours memorable and unforgettable.
See you in Georgia.
A Recent Review of this guide
Levani was wonderful. Replied to email questions promptly. Picked us up at our hotel on time. Very knowledgeable in the sites visited. Made our visit to Georgia Tiblisi extra special. Levani is a warm, welcoming and friendly person. He is not only a guide but an ambassador to his country. Highly recommended. Malcolm Tan and Friends. February 2020 (Singapore).
-I have a bachelor's degree in Tourism management.
-Certificate of Achievement for completion of Extraordinary Tour Leading (online tourism academy).
-Hotel reservation manager in Turkey, Antalya (Holiday park).
-Hotel reservation manager in Georgia, Tbilisi (Hotel British House).
- I've been working as a guide since 2007 (13 years experience).
There is a Dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. Ladies need a dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers
you should not enter there during prayer or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ladies