Professional certified safety hike guide from Georgia. I am in this business more than 10 years. I have done a lot of hike tours around Georgia and outside of a country.
In my opinion Georgia is very interesting country. Georgia have not only just a beautiful nature and big number of historical monuments, main wealth and promotion element of a country is ethnography, which make my homeland very interesting and attractive for tourists and not only.
I like extreme type of sports. I am founder of Georgian National Rafting Federation, Georgian National Kayaking Federation, Georgian National Hiking Federation, Georgian National Rock Climbing Federation. I have big practice of organising and managing extreme type sport events include: hiking, hunting, rafting, kayaking, bungee jumping, paragliding, paraplaning, soft ball, mountain climbing, rock climbing, off road tours, parachuting. I am always trying to put elements of extreme in my tours, which make it more interesting. My main advantage is my practice and knowledge. I am an only person in Georgia who is certified by International Hiking Federation, American hiking society as a high class hiking safety guide.
My hobby is history and geology. I organised several archeological and geological expeditions in different parts of Georgia, found a big number of new interesting caves and historical artifacts. My tours are not standard, they are interesting because tourists can participate in local traditions and get much more good time. My slogan is "It is not enough just to see, you should feel traditions if you want to know more"
A Recent Review of this guide
such a great tour. I was short on time so I needed a tour that I can book for the next 24 hours and "ToursByLocals" was the perfect option for me. the tour really sums up the nice attractions of Tbilisi in the best possible way. George was my guide and he was very friendly and informative with all his knowledge of the city and its stories (wouldn't be the same with out him). I definitely recommend this tour.
- Caucasus School of Business ; Business Administration Faculty; Speciality Marketing
- ISO (International Standard Organization); Certified manager 9001: 2015 in the field "Sanitarian management of frozen fish and meet" (Geneva Switzerland);
- Mixed educational MBA course: IHF (International Hiking Federation); AHS (American Hiking Society)
University of Québec (Université du Québec); Faculty of Tourism Administration; Specialization Hiking ( Canada; Quebec);
- Certified by International Hiking Federation;
- Certified by American Hiking Society;
- Certified by Georgian National Hiking Federation as safety hike guide;
- One of the founder of Georgian National Rafting Federation;
- One of the founder of Georgian National Kayaking Federation;
- One of the founder of Georgian National Rock Climbing Federation;
- One of the founder of Georgian National Hiking Federation;
There is a dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. Ladies need dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers. You should not enter there during the pray or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ladies.