Tour in Capital of Georgia
Tbilisi - commonly known by its former name Tiflis, and often mispronounced as Tiblisi, is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Kura River with a population of roughly 1. 5 million inhabitants. Founded in the 5th century by the monarch of Georgia's ancient precursor the Kingdom of Iberia. Tbilisi As home to many different cultures and religions across the centuries, Tbilisi offers an interesting mix of religious architecture and museums detailing the capital's varied past.
tour will start in the morning, We will start in Tbilisi and will see most known and interesting places such as:
- Freedom Square.
- Rustaveli Avenue.
- Sameba Holy Trinity.
- Metekhi Church (5 th centuries church).
- Tbilisi Waterfall.
- Sulphur Baths (5 th century).
- Narikala Fortress (6 th century).
- Shardeni and Erekle seconds streets.
- Peace Bridge (glass bridge).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel/Airport/Address in Tbilisi.
End location: Hotel/Airport/Address in Tbilisi.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
We will use following cars:
- Toyota Prius 2008 ( it has a half electrical engine and I want to care about nature). In case of casual road.
- Jeep Liberty 2012 - (spec trail rated version) In case of snow or mud.
The tour price includes:
- fresh Georgia mineral water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 GEL - Souvenirs for memory per person.
Caleb car tickets - as a gift.
There is Dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. ladies need dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers
you should not enter there during the pray or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ledies
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I highly reckon Mr. Giorgi. He is very friendly, polite and really knows how to take care of guests. His English language is affluent so there is no problem at all. I give 10/10.