Group package for up to 8 persons
This Shore Excursion is a special Full day tour of 10 hours, for a group of 8 persons maximum.
The highlight of this trip will be Tanah Lot temple where the ancient temple since 7th century lies. Kuta Beach and it's Traditional Market where you can bargain, souvenirs, T-shirt, Bali Handicraft are available at this Kuta Beach Market. Padang-Padang Beach for a relaxing time is an optional site to visit, incase we have enough time still before Uluwatu Temple to see the sunset at Uluwatu and Kecak Dance Performance.
The Last destination will be your Jimbaran Seafood dinner.
- 09:00 AM - Pick at Benoa Harbor depart to Tanah Lot
- 10:00 AM - Arrive at Tanah Lot spending for 1 hour
- 11:00 AM - Leaving Tanah Lot to Kuta Beach Market
- 12:00 PM - Arrive at Kuta Beach Market spending for 1 hour
- 13:00 PM - Time to have your lunch, there are various restaurant you like ( local and international ) on you choice.
- 14:30 PM - Depart to Padang-Padang beach for relaxing on the beach ( spending 1+ hour )
- 16:00 PM - Depart to Uluwatu Cliff Temple
- 16:30 PM - Arrive at Uluwatu Cliff Temple
- 17:30 PM - Entering the Kecak Dance Stage
- 18:00 PM - Starting the Kecak Performance and see the sunset
- 19:00 PM - Depart to Jimbaran Seafood dinner
if you do not want to see the Kecak dance and Sunset in Uluwatu, we may escape the Kecak sunset and depart to Jimbaran for Sunset Dinner.
The above itinerary is a flexible schedule, we may discuss on the site, and will be depending on how much time we spend in 1 site.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Benoa Harbor
End location: Benoa Harbor
Duration: 12 hours
This trip will spend 10-12 hours in a day, start at 09:00AM
Using a private Luxury Vehicle. Toyota Hi-Ace, a luxury minibus can fit 10 people.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 IDR - For entrance Tickets Estimation / person : Tanah Lot IDR 60.000 or USD 4, Uluwatu Site IDR 60.000 or USD 4, Kecak Dance IDR 100.000 or USD 7, and your seafood dinner will be defending on your order. Based on daily currency exchange rate.
I am only able to guide in English, Indonesian and Malay.