All the Tallinn highlights and story of estonian villages and farms
This tour includes walking tour in Tallinn, round trip around Tallinn and visit to Open Air Museum located on the western seashore of Tallinn.
We will see all the major sights of Estonian capital and Old Town and also visits famous Estonian Ethnographical Open Air museum.
In Open Air Museum (the highest-rated museum in Estonia) we will learn the real life of Estonian countryside. You will find here the collection of Estonian architecture that consists of 80 buildings from the past two hundred years - different types of dwellings and public houses from all over Estonia.
You will enjoy peaceful atmosphere of villagers life - villages of western Estonian valley, farms of Sothern Estonian hills, dwellings and net sheds of fishermen, windmills, hundred-years-old village shop, XVII cen wooden chapel from the islands, ancient tavern where you can try traditional Estonian cuisine and many more.
During this tour you can feel the beat of Estonian capital and have a rest in peaceful province.
* City center and downtown
* Kadriorg park and President palace
* Song Festival Grounds
* Olympic Village
* Tallinn skyline
* St. Bridgit convent
* TV Tower
* Soviet architecture of Lasnamäe
Walking tour in Estonian Open Air museum
* Different types of farms and villages from mainland Estonia and islands
* Typical Estonian landscape and seaside
Walking tour in Old Town
* Alexander Nevski Cathedral
* Tallinn Castle and parliament
* Dome Cathedral
* Houses of Estonian nobility
* Viewing platforms
* Estonian Government
* Defensive city walls and towers
* Dwellings of medieval merchants and craftsmen
* Town hall and market square
* Holy Ghost church, St. Olaf's church, St. Nicholas church
* Dominican monastery
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: If you come by the cruise ship I will meet you in front of security gate. I will have the sign with your name on it.
* If we meet in the hotel I'll wait for you at the Front desk.
End location: Any location in Tallinn. In case of shore excursion we start and finish at the port.
Duration: 5 hours
For groups up to 3: private A/C car with guide-driver.
For bigger groups, A/C chauffeured Van are available upon request.
My services as your personal tour guide
Private transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned car or minibus
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Here you can find an idea about the prices in Tallinn
Major credit cards are accepted almost everywhere
Meal, Inexpensive - 7-15 EUR
Meal for 2 People, Old Town 35-50 EUR
McMeal at McDonalds 5 EUR
Local bear 3-5 EUR
Cappuccino 2-3 EUR
Apples / Bananas (1kg) 0.9 EUR
Water 0.7 EUR
Cigarettes 3.5 EUR
Local Transport Ticket 1.50 EUR
Taxi from Old Town to Cruise Ship Terminal is app. 5-7 EUR
Simple souvenirs (magnets etc) - 1.5-10 EUR
- Entrance fees -if required
- Any article of personal nature like meals or shopping.
- For bigger groups, please enquire!