Welcome to Tallinn. During this amazing half a day tour you will see all the most popular sights of the city with a local guide.
This driving tour enables you to capture the essence of Tallinn without doing a lot of walking. Multiple short stops allow you to visit many culturally and architecturally diverse districts. The medieval Old Town, the busy city center, the beautiful parks and shorline regions allow you to discover the versatility of Estonia's capital city.
Admire the fortified Town Wall with many towers, Aleksander Nevskij's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, Dome Church and experience the magnificent panoramic views from Toompea Hill.
This tour will take you to view the baroque style Kadriorg Palace and gardens (built by Peter the Great), the Presidential Palace, KUMU New Art Museum, The Song Festival Grounds, St Bridget's Convent Ruins. Relax with a coffee break in old town.
Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
I will recommend to you the most authentic souvenirs to buy from Tallinn.
Estimated time schedule:
00. 00 - 00. 15 warm greeting outside the port secured area and gate, drive to upper town in Old Town, sightseeing on the way
00. 15 - 01. 45 Old town tour with Aleksander Nevskis Cathedral and viewing platform visit
01. 45 - 02. 10 coffee break
02. 10 - 03. 00 Kadriorg-Pirita tour- Kadriorg Palace & Gardens, Presidential Palace, Estonian Art Museum Kumu, Song Festival Grounds, drive through Lasnamägi - the largest suburb built in Soviet time. Stop at TV Tower.
03. 40 - 04. 00 sightseeing back to harbor through Olympic yachting center, scenic drive along Pirita seaside
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: When the tour starts from cruise port, you need to walk out from cruise port secure area. I will meet you right outside the cruise port gates. You need to walk past the shopping area with souvenirs, past hop-on off buses and helium balloon out of the port gates. I will hold a sign with your name on it. The walk out can take 10-20 minutes depending on your walking speed and dock. When you step off the ship the walking distance to meeting point is 500-800 meters / 550-880 yards from the the ship.
When the tour starts from hotel, I will be waiting for you at the reception.
End location: I will drop you off at the gate of the cruise port gate or at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Transfers by a private car with driver
- My services as your personal tour guide for 4 hours
- Transfers by a private car with driver or a minibus from and to cruise port gate (or your hotel) at the end of the tour
- Coffee break(cake, coffee/tea, water)
- Old Town walking tour 1,5 hour
- if wished short shopping break in the old town
- Kadriorg and Pirita tour 2 hours
Tour Highlights viewed during the Old Town visit are: Fat Margaret Tower, Aleksander Nevskis Church, Houses of Parliament, Tall Hermann Tower, Dome Church, panoramic views from Toompea Hill, medieval Town Wall and its towers
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs and snacks.
I can arrange this tour for a bigger group (from 5-35 people) with a larger vehicle for an additional cost.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Eva-Maria gave us a comprehensive and informative tour of Tallinn . She was excellent in her communication and just gave a great tour. There were 10 of us and one in a wheelchair. She hired a van with a hoist for the wheelchair and it worked out very well. It was just a really enjoyable tour in this lovely city. It is so much nicer to have a local that is able to answer your questions.