Explore Delhi, Agra & Jaipur on a luxury tour with your own expert local guide!
Do you wish to visit the famous cities of New Delhi (India's captivating capital), Agra (home to the breathtaking Taj Mahal) and Jaipur (the colorful capital of Rajasthan), but are short on time? Then this tour is for you!
* Explore New Delhi's melting pot of culture & history.
* Appreciate the heavenly beauty of the Taj Mahal during a sunrise visit.
* Enjoy an elephant-ride at the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
* Discover the secrets of the 'ghost city' of Fatehpur Sikri.
As your experienced local guide, I will show you all this & more in just 3 days!
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows:
DAY 1: Namaste! We begin the first day of our tour with a briefing & introduction as we enjoy a delicious lunch (for those who wish to begin early, we can kick-off the day with a guided tour of Old Delhi). In the evening, we head to Agra [overnight Agra].
DAY 2: After breakfast, we enjoy a sunrise visit to the spectacular Taj Mahal, followed by the majestic walled city of Agra Fort. After a delicious lunch we leave for Jaipur, visiting the abandoned "Ghost City" of Fatehpur Sikri en route. We arrive in Jaipur in time to catch the latest Bollywood movie at Jaipur's famous Raj Mandir cinema [overnight Jaipur].
DAY 3: This morning we enjoy the experience of a lifetime, riding an elephant during a visit to the magnificent Amber Fort!
Finally, we say goodbye in Delhi where our tour ends.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
End location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
Duration: 3 days
The tour duration can be more or less depending upon your wishes (additional charges may apply).
Although rare, timings may vary due to unforeseen circumstances such as fog, rain, local traffic conditions etc.
** Please note the following restrictions: Taj Mahal (closed FRIDAYS), Red Fort of Delhi (closed MONDAYS), Jaipur's markets (closed SUNDAYS), and elephant rides at the Amber Fort (daily until 11:30AM only) **
Chauffeured air-conditioned car
- Sedan type for up to 2 people.
- MUV-type TOYOTA INNOVA for up to 4 people.
- mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) for more than 4 people.
* Alternative options (e.g. golf-cart at the Taj Mahal) will be used whenever necessary.
• My professional services as your very own government trained & qualified local guide, as specified in the itinerary.
• Transportation in an AC chauffeured car for the whole tour (including all parking fees, road taxes, & fuel charges).
• Packaged drinking water, juice and/or soft-drinks in the car and during sightseeing.
• A truly memorable & authentic Indian experience!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6000 INR - For personal expenses while touring (such as meals, monument admission tickets, shopping etc). It is not really an issue as there are ATMs in all cities, and credit cards are welcome in upmarket restaurants and shops.
- meals and alcoholic beverages.
- monument admission tickets.
- personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- anything not enlisted in 'What's Included' section, e.g. your visa, insurance, flights etc.
I'm an official Government of India guide for Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, & Chandigarh. I will arrange for Government-qualified professional drivers & accompany you throughout the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
5 BIG, BOLD STARS!! Ashish's knowledge of history and culture were incredible. He fielded all of our questions with grace, maturity and a wisdom that seems beyond his years. We had a wonderful driver, Sunil, who was a New Delhi driving ninja! He was very professional and we all felt very safe as he navigated the crazy roads of India. I have traveled the world and this tour was by far my favorite to date. I walked away with a new friend for life in Ashish. I cannot recommend his tours highly enough.