Best part of Bali island from ubud rice terrace to amazing sunset at Tanah Lot temple
The perfect introduction of Bali's fascinating culture and sightseeing, handicraft, picturesque rice fields, traditional village and an amazing sunset. Bali is extraordinarily blessed by Nature. Lying within a narrow band of the tropics where wet and dry seasons fall roughly into balance, providing both adequate rainfall and long periods of sunshine, the island soils, topography and water resources are all remarkably well-suited to human habitation. As a result, Bali has been civilized since very early times.
Bali Tour Itinerary :
1. I will take you to Batubulan village to see the exciting cultural show called Barong and Kris dance.
2. visit the fantastic tame monkeys at monkey forest sanctuary at ubud village. Ubud Village a famous cultural town in Bali island.
3. Enjoy local lunch overlooking river valley, amazing green view
4. Experience Bali coffee overlooking rice terrace and exotic tropical fruit tree
5. Amazing Tanah Lot temple, built at the sea facing Indian Ocean, background by beautiful sunset View (must see place)
6. Back to Hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 11 hours
Toyota Innova 2013 . Bigger car available on request!. All Transportation are Modern AC Car and License as Tourist Transportation Vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200000 IDR - Entrance ticket,Lunch
note : please bring local currency (IDR) for petty cash
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Agung is an excellent tour guide and Yoyo a great driver! We took a full day tour to explore Ubud as a cultural centre and the monkey forest, had lunch in front of a rice patty and visit Tirta Empul temple, famous for his holy spring water. It was a very nice day trip to know about Balinese culture.