Visit beautiful old villages, Haut Koenigsbourg castle and taste some great Alsace wines with a local guide
Get to know the most beautiful villages of Alsace and get introduced to the wines of the region too.
This tour is designed for all people that want to do more than just wine tasting. Also if your time is limited and/or if you travel with children this tour is a great opportunity for you!
The tour consists of a:
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- Visit and walking tour of Equisheim
- Visit and walking tour of Riquewihr
- Visit (self guided with or without audio guide or personal guide) of the castle of Haut Koenigsbourg
- An extensive wine tasting!
- If you are more then 4 people (up to 8) I can rent a minibus and send you a customized tour proposal.
- Meeting at your hotel, or other agreed upon location
- Scenic drives along the wine route
- Drive and drop off of Castle Haut Koenigsbourg
- Drive to and walk in the village of Riquewihr
- Guided walking tour through Colmar
- Drive to and walk in the village of Equisheim
- Wine tasting
- Return to your hotel etc.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 9 hours
Extreme weather conditions (snow) can change program.
During the Christmas markets in December the program may change as villages are extremely busy and parking space can be hard to find.
If you have to be back at your boat or hotel earlier parts of the tour might be shortened or canceled.
Luxury car <=4 persons
Minibus >=5 persons
Bus + driver >=9 persons
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - Lunch, drinks and castle entrance fees will total to about Euro 35-40 per person.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great guide. Fabulous day. Very flexible to our wishes. Couldn't be happier.