Spend The Day Exploring Two Cities
See and experience as much as you can of two cities including Da Nang and Hoi An in just one single day. This local experience tour will take you to visit Marble mountains, local markets, Linh Ung pagoda and historical sites in Hoi AN such as chinese assembly hall, ancient houses, Japanese bridge, along with stops for scrumptious street coffee along the way!
- You will be picked up at the port to visit the first stop in our trip, Marble Mountain. You can also dive yourself into the Stone Sculpture Village dating back 300 years ago where people produce all the monuments as well
- A short break for Vietnamese authentic coffee or a drink at the oldest local coffee shop sounds like great way
- On the way, we will pass by My Khe Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - used to be called China Beach
- Next, Da Nang makes for a thriving destination thanks to the spectacular Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra peninsula
- After Da Nang, it's time for Hoi An. This ancient town is filled with picturesque historical homes and so on like Chinese Assembly halls, Japanese bridge and Vietnamese heritage houses are some of the most spectacular architectural accomplishments in Vietnam
- Hoi An is magically beautiful with colorful lanterns, riverside restaurants, . . . ; all combine to create a unique beauty that only Hoi An possesses
- Back to the port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: I CAN PICK YOU UP FROM EITHER CHAN MAY OR TIEN SA PORT
Duration: 7 hours
Car or van with air-conditioning
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - extra drinks and souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Quan is a friendly person and a very knowledgeable guide, speaking a very good English. The program prepared for the day was well organized and adjusted to our wishes and needs, allowing us to see a maximum without any stress. I would definitely recommend his tour services.