The old pueblo of San Sebastian has a very special charm. Yes, it's the beauty of the Sierra Madre mountains surrounding the village, it's the hospitality and friendliness of the people. It's the simplicity of old times.
You will discover the charm of San Sebastian as you walk the quaint cobblestone and observe the old adobe houses roofed with terracota tiles, and you smell the aroma of fresh roasted coffee mixed with the cool breeze from the pine forest. When you combine all these experiences you understand the magic of San Sebastian.
I can customize your tour to meet your needs and interests.
* As we drive east of Puerto Vallarta we'll see the country side (rural life of Puerto Vallarta)
* Stop at "Las Palmas" for bathrooms and pictures (brief)
* Photo stop at puente "El progreso" Beautiful views of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
* Stop at a coffee plantation ( A chance to taste local coffee and some other goodies)
* We will take on a walk through the narrow streets of San Sebastian to visit the highlights of the town.
* Free time for lunch.
* Stop at a Tequila tavern (A chance to taste tequila and raicilla from the mountains
* Return to Puerto Vallarta.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
From july through october we get rain, usually late in the afternoon. This might affect the itinerary and the length of the tour
Modern air-conditioned Chevrolet Express Van 2017 for 10 passengers.
*I can accommodate larger groups. Please inquire for a quote.
There will be some walking in order to visit the highlights of the village.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 Mexican Pesos - (Per person) Lunch is not included.
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not permitted to pick up cruise passengers inside of the port. I've been meeting Toursbylocals customers at the SHELL gas station (This is walking distance from Berth, 1 and 2)
For cruise passengers at Berth number 3, I will meet with you at GATE 17.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our family of 7 had an incredible time touring San Sebastian and the gorgeous vistas and villages along the mountain route! Cervando's passion for his country, the land and the people was the best part of the tour. We learned about the area's history, the flora and fauna of the mountains and met many of his local friends along the way. We stopped at a small-batch Tequila producer, a local restaurant for delicious hand-made tortillas and seasonal food. Thank you Cervando for an unforgettable experience!