Experience The Vibrant Shades Of An Imperial City In Vietnam
Colour your vacation to Vietnam with a day long visit to the city that lies along the Perfume River. See spiritual centers and also soak your feet in beach side water. Explore in and out of the imperial city before you head back to the site of great food- Danang.
- Begin the tour at 8 a. m or 8h30 a. m to Hue. Pass by Hai Van Pass and Lang Co beach en-route. Hai Van Pass promises to give you breathtaking scenery with lashing green hills on one side while the blue sea with clear sky on the other side. When both combined, it becomes one of the most spectacular natural views in Vietnam.
- On the way we will also visit Lang Co bay, which is one of the most beautiful bays from Hai Van pass. Spend some tranquil moments by the beach.
- Next stop is Thien Mu pagoda- a historic temple, regarded as the unofficial symbol of the city.
- After Thien Mu pagoda, there will be a boat trip on Perfume River involved before going to the next place which is Khai Dinh tomb. The Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh lies on the slopes of Chau E mountain, about 10 km southwest of the center of Hue.
- Lastly, spend the rest of the day exploring Imperial City- the old capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945 under feudalism.
- Drive back to Danang
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 11 hours
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - lunch, extra drinks, souvenirs,...
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Quan was wonderful giving us full day tour of Hue with lots of information about the history. He found us a great little restaurant for a late lunch and took great care of us in this very very hot weather. I would ask him again for additional tours if I go back to Vietnam.